My Botox Diary

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: My Botox Diary

Postby Vicouscycle » 12 Jul 2019, 15:32

Same for you Katie! Do you happen to know if it’s safe to fall pregnant or breastfeed while Botox is in action? I’ve asked the nurse and she said it’s okay. But then I read other posts online, people say don’t do it...
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby Katie123 » 12 Jul 2019, 16:15

Everyone has said it’s fine for me to be feeding as it doesn’t Enter the bloody system just straight into the muscle.
Ah I really hope you can start a family soon. These tiny tears and just nasty nasty nasty
Katie123
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Katie123 » 13 Jul 2019, 01:10

God just seen my phone auto corrected blood into bloody ha ha. You get what I mean x
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Okaybum » 13 Jul 2019, 02:44

Day 5

BM this morning hurt after. BM this evening there was no pain. Full evacuation. Looked like the bm's I had when I was healing my chronic one really well. But there was blood. First time since the Botox/hemms surgery. I think it's bleeding from my chronic fissure spot but looking at it, it seems that the new acute fissure looks more red and swollen then last time but appears to be healing as it's smaller. Can you tell the difference in pain location between 6 O clock fissures and 12 o clock fissures?

Hopefully this isn't a big set back. Early days yet though
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Katie123 » 13 Jul 2019, 04:11

I’d still say very early days. Just keep up what you are doing. Fingers crossed you will feel better soon
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Okaybum » 13 Jul 2019, 04:14

Thank you! The pain is completely gone so I'll call it a win. There was no real fissure pain so maybe just from the hemorrhoids.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 14 Jul 2019, 16:16

Hey everyone okaybum since you have ibs what do you avoid eatting to avoid diarrhoea? Maybe I need to eat more of that! I'm doing well but in still taking caremagnesium citrate and vitamin C powder every day to keep my BMS soft.

Where is the location of everyone's fissures mine is 12 o'clock which I believe is much less likely of a location for a fissure
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Okaybum » 14 Jul 2019, 20:13

Well I swing from ibs d to ibs C. I'm wildly unpredictable right now but after the colonoscopy, I'm experiencing ibs-d again. So far fruit like pears make me poop all day. Fiber supplements make me poop all day. My mum sent me the fiber supplement that helped me when I was 16 with a fissure. I took it two days ago. Had a little stomach pain 30 mins later. It improved yesterday morning so I had a small latte and apple juice with breakfast (bacon, eggs, avocado toast, hash brown)

I'll be honest, I was on the other side of the house and did not make it to the loo. Botox has kicked in yay......lol I contemplated adult diapers, but ultimately didn't need any. I'm just used to waiting to the last minute to avoid toilet sitting for too long and I can't do that any more. Yesterday was not as bad as before, but I'm still in the stage where it's not completely solid but a step above diarrhea. Just a lot of gas. Farrrrk I wish I could sort it out. lol I'm taking a probiotic to help rebuild my good bacteria.

Day 7 post op!

I'm still getting burning pain with bm and before and after bm. And randomly but it's much less than before. I still have some bleeding discharge, not related to bm. It's where my chronic fissure is, but I have come to the conclusion it's not my fissure, its from the hemorrhoid. It really looks like there was a hemorrhoid beside my fissure and that is what's still giving me pain. Bleeding has decreased to a couple of orange spots occasionally when wiping. There was still bruising in that area too.

Fissure position:

My chronic is located at 6 o'clock according to the nurse. My new acute fissure from external hem removal is located at 12 o'clock. I can see the acute fissure.its healing very well.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Katie123 » 15 Jul 2019, 03:01

So glad you are doing well you guys.
I’ll be 4 weeks on Thursday and still no real improvement. I’ll see my surgeon on Wednesday. Not sure what’s next.........
Just trying to not let the pain ruin the holiday too much.
I think my fissure is a 6 o’clock
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Vicouscycle » 15 Jul 2019, 03:33

We just need to be very patient and there is an end to this. I’m grateful for every soft and not painful BM I have, and hoping that will last until it’s healed and strong tissue is formed. I have two fissures, 6 and 12 o’clock.
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2