My Botox Diary

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: My Botox Diary

Postby Okaybum » 27 Jul 2019, 19:25

Hey vicious and Katie, how are you both doing?
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 28 Jul 2019, 20:33

Katie123 I had pizza the other night and not a problem. But a few weeks back I had pizza and I had alot of problems I'm starting to think food is only a small part of this issue. Everyone I know eats pizza but none of them have a fissure I use to eat what ever I wanted when I was a kid I would get a hard stool here an there but no problem? It makes you wonder. I really do believe it's because of the fissure that we won't heal and it becomes a cycle plus the an high resting pressure
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Vicouscycle » 28 Jul 2019, 20:44

Okaybum - I’m doing okay. I’ve been keeping my BM borderline formed with the help of prune juice. I also drink 200ml of prune juice if I feel blocked or worried that the next one will be hard.

How about you? And missy as well? Hope you all doing okay.
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby Katie123 » 29 Jul 2019, 01:25

Hey everyone. Missy moo how was your pizza? I hope you enjoyed every bit!!!
I’m starting to think the same about food......only a small influence on what to expect the next day.
How is everyone at the moment? It seems to be we all have good and bad days/weeks???
I go back to see my surgeon in November he said to keep everything soft and absolutely no pushing but to expect to keep healing until then. It seems so far off but maybe a realistic timescale. Just wish these things would just heal over night pfffffffft.
Sending well wishes to everyone! X
Katie123
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby missy moo » 29 Jul 2019, 22:33

The pizza was great an I gor no had stools from it. It's like sometimes good food causes hard stools an bad foods cause soft stools then sometimes it's flipped the other way it's like it's something else like maybe just water anxiety and the fact that our muscles are forever tighter because of the fissure
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Katie123 » 15 Aug 2019, 11:35

Hey girls, how’s everyone doing??
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Vicouscycle » 15 Aug 2019, 15:03

Katie, it hasn’t been easy for me in the last few days. I think Botox effect has faded, it’s been 13 weeks and I’m dealing with pain/blood/spasm again. They come back slowly though. I’ve also found out that I’m pregnant so I’ve now got 100x more things to worry about. I’m also quite underweight due to not eating much so that’s not ideal. Still using Nifedipine and stool softners which my doc says it’s safe. But if it gets worse...I may need to consider Surgery. I think LIS can be performed under local Anesthesia? I’ll see how the next few days go and maybe book in to see my CRS the week after.

How are you?
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby Okaybum » 15 Aug 2019, 16:48

Hey Vicious, a lady on our Facebook forum anale fissure support group got the kid while pregnant. It's general anesthesia so they waited until she was 14 weeks. She had no issues and baby is doing fine.this was several months ago now.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Katie123 » 15 Aug 2019, 23:56

Firstly, Wow massive congratulations. Such lovely news. I’m just so sorry you are going through this again. I would write all your concerns/worries down and ask every question at your meeting then make a decision. You never know surgery might be the best thing you ever do. I really really hope it all works out for you. Keep us updated on everything.

So....me......well I’m 9 weeks in. I’ve had ups and downs to be honest. I thought I was doing better until yesterday but it’s time of the month again so not sure if it’s that that’s causing the pain again. I don’t feel like I have torn again or have had any bloody but have definite spasm like pain again. The surgeon did say I had a pile also so maybe that’s given off the pain. I’m just so anxious as the Botox wears off more and more. Time will tell, at least I have the surgeon on side now and if I do take a turn for the worst I can get a plan in action......I hope
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Katie123 » 15 Aug 2019, 23:57

Oh just a thought will they not try another go at Botox??
Katie123
Salt Bather