My Botox Diary

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: My Botox Diary

Postby Vicouscycle » 16 Aug 2019, 00:23

Thanks Katie! As for the Botox, unfortunately no due to it being a neuro toxin. It is not safe to get Botox done during pregnancy. I totally would if that’s on the table. Surgery is a relatively safer option for pregnant ladies but of course it’ll be a cesarean birth afterwards instead.
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby Katie123 » 16 Aug 2019, 00:30

Ah ok, I just thought because they let me whilst breastfeeding it might be ok. Shame!
Well a c section might not be the worst thing?? Try and weigh everything up. Honestly it’s been super hard trying to stay happy and on top whilst having a tiny baby and being in so much pain? I feel for you though, there are big decisions to make.
The only positive is. It’s your first baby so risk from surgery is low. My surgeon said risks were high for me as I have had 3 natural births.
I hope you get to really enjoy this exciting time x x
Katie123
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Vicouscycle » 16 Aug 2019, 02:24

Thanks for your kind words Katie! I’ve only told my husband and my mum but you guys on this forum have really helped a lot. I’m trying my best to enjoy life as much as I can but it’s so hard when you can’t fulfil your pregnancy cravings!
I’ve made an appointment with my CRS on 30th Aug and OB on 2nd Sept, will discuss with them what options there are and update you all with my plan!
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Okaybum » 16 Aug 2019, 02:33

All the best of luck to you! I'm sure everything will work out and that you'll be healing soon.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Katie123 » 16 Aug 2019, 02:51

Gosh I bet. I’ve only ever really craved ice......strange I know. Good luck for your appointment please keep us updated. I’ll be thinking of you. X
How are you doing okaybum and missymoo
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Okaybum » 16 Aug 2019, 06:14

Ice craving is a sign of anemia apparently.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 16 Aug 2019, 23:26

Okaybum I was just going to say the same thing! Vicouscycle congratulations I've been very clucky lately funny timing when I'm single and all haha hope I do get other chance for one more baby I'm 31 very soon so still have time. It's such an exciting time in your life try to be happy an try to be positive all my love and hope is with you. I'm sure your doctor can help I've also read of people having lis while pregnant but I think it's the 2nd trimester that's the safest. Keep us updated and again congratulations on baby
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Katie123 » 16 Aug 2019, 23:43

Oh wow is it really? Well it wasn’t this time round it was with my first over 14 years ago ha ha. So time of month is over and this morning seems so much better already. It really is strange how it really increases the pain so much!!! Hey vicious cycle maybe without a period it could heal??? I know that’s the trigger for me........obviously you will have a weight increase but with a healthy diet etc you never know x x
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Katie123 » 16 Aug 2019, 23:44

Missymoo you have loads more time I’m 34 and had my 3rd baby this year x
Katie123
Salt Bather

Postby Vicouscycle » 17 Aug 2019, 01:43

Katie, I wish that was the case! No period no pain! Unfortunately for me things were always harder the week leading up to the period and resolved when period came. I think it’s partly due to high progesterone in days prior to period and drops when period came. Now that I’m pregnant, my progesterone is through the roof and makes it impossible to just slide out if you know what I mean. Sigh I’m really scared what the next few months will be like and I hope my OB really gets it. Haven’t met her yet so fingers crossed.
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist