My Botox Diary

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: My Botox Diary

Postby missy moo » 17 Aug 2019, 03:36

Thanks for giving me hope Katie123 and vicouscycle my fissure went away at around 4months pregnant I believeit was because of the muscle relaxing hormones that allow for your hips to separate is at the joints and stuff also my bms were bigger and more formed and great no pain no bleeding for months then when my baby was about 9weeks old it came back I guess from my hormones readjusting. My fissure flears up before my periods too this is definitely hormone-related no doubt about it this was my conclusion 4 years ago when my son was only a year old and my periods can back and that's when I started noticing major flear ups before my periods
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Vicouscycle » 17 Aug 2019, 03:56

Missy, my CRS said the same thing! She said you are less likely to have problems in late pregnancy due to the muscle relaxant your body will produce to prepare for labor. I really hope that’s the case. I just hit 6 weeks mark today and just threw up for the first time this afternoon...trying so hard right now not to throw up the Coloxyl I just took.
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby SueMac » 20 Aug 2019, 06:55

That really intersting. Doing think I'll have any more kids to test it though! I think my cycle interferes with the fissure and of course dehyration, hormones, muscle tension etc will all contribute.
Many congratulations by the way viscous!!!
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby Okaybum » 21 Sep 2019, 23:35

How's everyone doing?
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Katie123 » 22 Sep 2019, 00:15

Hey I’ve been thinking of you all just been so crazy busy.
So I still have good and bad days just taking it as it comes to be honest. Fingers crossed the good continue, how are you??
Katie123
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Vicouscycle » 22 Sep 2019, 00:25

I’ve been having formed and relatively big BM since about 7 weeks pregnant... hormones certainly contributing to that.
I’ve also discussed with my CRS about surgery during pregnancy and she said she’s only done 1 in 15 years so I guess that’s not recommended. My OB is very sympathetic and said she’ll support my birth plan whichever one I choose.
Just managing it the best I can right now.

Hope you are all doing well and at least better than pre-Botox!
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby Okaybum » 22 Sep 2019, 00:43

I'm almost 11 weeks post op. Everything looks good but I had a scrapey bm at the start of my period earlier this month. My cat died last week and with all the stress and bad food last Wednesday I had another scrapey bm that felt sharp. No blood though. However I still feel it with bms. I had a larger bm that felt great yesterday but today I felt a slight pain even though bm was soft. But no other pain or stinging or blood.

So I guess good days and bad days here too. I suspect my issue is where my hem was and not the fissure. I haven't felt any fissure pain in ages so I'll take that as a win. I'm hoping this heals but it's not awful at least.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Okaybum » 22 Sep 2019, 00:43

Glad to hear from you all. I keep hoping everyone is doing better
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 22 Sep 2019, 01:08

Okaybum you had lis right? Sorry bad memory. I had my second botox 3 months ago and the last 2 months have been amazing but over the last 3 days my bms were bit bigger an needed to push a little which has caused a bit of pinchy Ness during each bm but also my period started yesterday so there's that connection again and today I've been achy all day like heaps of bum pressure not happy but hoping for the best.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Okaybum » 22 Sep 2019, 01:47

Nope Botox and hem removal in July. Crs said Botox lasts 4 months at least. So far it's still effective. I'd be having a better time if I were more strict with my diet but still suffering from ibs so being super strict is no good either. lol

Hoping your achiness passes soon. I think I'll start doing sitz baths or at least the Nifedipine tonight to ease that spot.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist