Constipation Article

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Constipation Article

Postby Guest » 10 Dec 2007, 18:39

Lecia, this article has made my day!! You have no idea. I have struggled as you know and everyone just tellls me these things, over and over. They never listen to me. I used to excercise and eat tons of fiber. The fiber makes me miserable and gassy..I stopped using the miralax because I couldnt stand this!!! The last few months I have just given up and tried to eat as many vegetables as my intestines will allow. I have been using Allli to. This seems to help. I first tried it for weight loss and found it to be a laxative type effect, but I am not sure for long term! I would love to have my drs. read this! THanks a milllion!

Postby Guest » 10 Dec 2007, 18:46

Glad that it helped you! It is so nice to get confirmation isn't it? Feel free to print it out and show your doctors!

Postby Guest » 15 Dec 2007, 09:55

Just bumping this up to the top for Julie.

Postby Guest » 22 May 2008, 17:28

Just bumping this up for Cheryl. I posted this on another thread and can't remember which one either!!!!

Postby Fissulyna » 22 May 2008, 18:20

Thanks Lecia - it is amazing that we all here know from experience that article is absolutely true and doctors don't Image
Just crazy .....
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 22 May 2008, 19:07

Lecia,
Thank you for reposting the constipation article. I go along with what the article says about fiber. More isn't always better.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 24 May 2008, 19:14

Lecia,
Great article! I like to do alot of reading on everything related to this AF. Thanks so much!
Patty