Botox Again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox Again

Postby Okaybum » 21 Aug 2021, 02:08

Sometimes. It swings back and forth
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 21 Aug 2021, 03:53

I thought for awhile that i had ibs-c how do i know if i do?
I can have hard tips pebbles, sometimes I'll have diarrhoea but not sure if its magnesium or something causing it ans sometimes i feel like im not finished its been going on for years and i get stomach pain lower left cramp sometines ache
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby SueMac » 15 Sep 2021, 06:35

I agree on movicol for me its lifelong now. I have an under active thyroid so I think my bowels are sluggish and that’s just how it is. I manage on half a sachet a day.
It’s sounds like you are doing ok missy at the moment? And okaybum you too?
I’m like okaybum - healed but sensitive.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 15 Sep 2021, 19:33

Suemac i wounder what would cause my weird bms it can go from hard tip to soft then hard parts all in one sitting hard bits sometimes are only to start ie the tip sometimes the end of my bm will have hard bits. I feel like the only explanation is bits of food getting stuck in pockets of my intestinal wall then drying out and coming away days later
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 20 Sep 2021, 12:28

It could be missy. It’s so hard to know what causes the variations. If the hard bits don’t cause an issue then it’s fine. If they cause pain or tearing etc then that’s more of a problem. Are you seeing any medical people or have an appointment with anyone?
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby missy moo » 20 Sep 2021, 14:30

Yep i have an appointment or on the waiting list but I've been on there for 5 months and haven't got a date or any communication yet this happens everytime. My appointment is to see a general surgeon in my local hospital so probably not much point. At this time I'm just trying to eat healthy and built a loving relationship with all aspects of myself and ignoring the fissure and bms as i now see them both as side effects. Also doing a family restoration program with my partner. I'll let you know how i get on. But yes the little hard bits cause pain an bleeding they are like random hard nuts. I'm mentally struggling with whats going on in the world right now as I'm sure we all are.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 23 Sep 2021, 02:31

Oh blimey five months that’s not great. Well you are doing the right thing. It’s tough to have children and not feel you are properly well. Good for you to go on the family program and get help many people wouldnt bother and let things fall apart. You seem a determined person missy so I think you’ll get yourself back to full health in time. Regarding the world falling to bits stiff (we now have a fuel crisis as well) My husband always says only worry about the things you can control not the things you can’t when I get stressed about world events. And just try to do your bit.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby missy moo » 23 Sep 2021, 04:06

Tell your husband thanks I'll have to borrow that saying at times when I'm stressed about world stuff. As if us fissure sufferers didn't already have enough to worry about now the world has to fall apart on us.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 23 Sep 2021, 10:12

Yeah totally we really can’t fix everything and certainly not all at once.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby missy moo » 25 Sep 2021, 15:01

So I'm back i guess i never really left i just take little breaks. This stupid fissure is bleeding again it goes through a healed an bleeding cycle and I'm so sick of it why won't it just stay away. A perfect bm can retear it thats the problem if i don't keep my bms SOFT everyday it will retear i wish i could handle more varieties since our bms are never the same everyday.

To feel that sharp pinching pain an see blood is taxing on my mental health 8years of it i never would of thought I'd still be here. When i first got my fissure i would read posts on here of people having their fissure for 8, 9,10 years an thought why! Why and how does someone survive that long. It was a crazy thought. Now I'm that person.
Last edited by missy moo on 26 Sep 2021, 06:06, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure