Thank God I found this!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Thank God I found this!

Postby Guest » 07 Aug 2008, 15:39

Glad to hear that you are doing okay. I was just worried about the gaping wound!
I haven't heard of Mebo, but I would be willing to try it. I have the most sensitive anal tissue. One wrong move and ouch!

Postby Guest » 08 Aug 2008, 02:08

Honestly MEBO IS THE ANSWER!!!!
GET SOME! I feel 100% better, but I am still going to continue with my regimen, as like everybody says on here, you think you are better and out of the woods and then BAM! back it comes, so I will keep going for at least another three months before I can honestly say I fell better.
I dont think you can find MEBO in the UK though...? I dunno...

Postby Fissulyna » 08 Aug 2008, 12:42

hey Sadie : ) ! Which cream do you use - there are some for burns, wounds etc. ?
I am so glad you feel much better : ) !!! May you heal completely and forever soon !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 09 Aug 2008, 14:17

Ok the MEBO I use is for wounds, burns and ulcers.
Honestly, it smells really bad - strong like peanut or sesame oil, but if you can get used to it, is great.
Apparently, it dissolves necrotic tissue, aids cell reproduction and in clinical trials that I have read about online, it has proved to be very helpful for the treatment of ulcers and burns that would not heal.
This is why I chose to try it.
(I think Im gonna need extra this weekend, as I ate chinese food with LOTS of msg and meat, so Im gonna suffer if im not good for the rest of the week with my diet now - eek!)
I hope that other people find it has much of a godsend as I have.