Squatting vs the Sitting on the toilet

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Squatting vs the Sitting on the toilet

Postby juney » 16 Aug 2008, 09:09

yes it is difficult! it's made my life hell for 2 years. i can't do any of the things i used to enjoy and i'm so depressed all the time that i never see my friends. :( i just want it to end, but it's hard to get my hopes up when i've had 2 failed surgeries. i'm trying to be positive though! there's no way i'll have to live like this forever!
i love this board b/c it's ok to complain and everyone knows what everyone else is going thru. i cry to my parents and boyfriend all the time but they can't really understand it.
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby cherylk » 16 Aug 2008, 09:23

Juney,
I have had probs for the past two years also, so I can fully understand. YOu are too young to have to have probs like you do. HOpefully, your upcoming procedures will fix you up good as new. Parents and spouses cannot understand the mental angst we often feel because they don't have our prob and sometimes they think we blow it out of proportions, I think!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 16 Aug 2008, 13:00

Nobody can fully understand or comprehend what we experience Image, not even doctors who deal with it on daily bases and I am sure see people cry regularly Image . It is very lonesome place to be, no matter how understanding our family is or is not - the pain we bare alone :( .
Juney - this must stop - and I am sure that this new surgery has great potential to solve your problem since it will directly attack the cause of your present pain - mini fistula ! Just stick with that private doctor - he really knows what he is doing ! I wish you the best of luck Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 16 Aug 2008, 13:09

Fiss,
Is that you in the red outfit???
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 16 Aug 2008, 13:19

yes Cheryl, that is me when I was seventeen LOL ! Movie "10" just came to town and although I never saw it since it was considered "scandalous" for that time and place LOL, I liked the look of a "poster girl" (read Bo Derek) and braided my hair !!!
Is that you on your avatar ? I wish you can make it "closer" so that we can actually see you : ) !
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby cherylk » 16 Aug 2008, 15:40

Wow, I like your pic!! That is me in front of an expensive hotel (Green Briar) in West Virginia. I have trouble uploading some of my pics, but posted one previously of me when I went on my Alaskan cruise by the airplane. Are you Italian???
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 16 Aug 2008, 15:51

No Cheryl - he he, although I wish I could live in Italy : ). I know what you mean about "uploading" - I am still "learning" basic stuff, but, I am getting more and more mad that I don't know all of this and it will drive me nuts and make me buy a photoshop "thingy" and finally start learning !
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Corsi » 17 Aug 2008, 02:12

Beautiful pictures all of you Image
Juney Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18