AF & work....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: AF & work....

Postby happyass » 23 Aug 2008, 11:35

working with an a/f was tricky.
there were days where i just had to wait at home a little longer and call in that i was going to be late.
i tried a lot to have my bm's in the evening but sometimes it just wouldn't work.
there were some really bad days. i remember going to the bathroom inserting suppositories and adding prep H cream - this was before i got over my willies of seeking out a CRS. using witch hazel and well, not even adjusting my fiber.
a world of difference came about when i got to meet dr. wright and i had a bit relief for a while and my body just got over it and it went back to fissure pain and well after an extra year of madness and after kim (hugh back then) had his lis, i jumped on board to get one.....
but thank god that never had to happen and all is well now.....
laverne and shirley have even been very good this summer!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Corsi » 23 Aug 2008, 12:51

Tabby wrote:I know how you feel Corsi until we are fixed , life seems to be on hold for us but this isnt forever and when we are fixed we will be extra thankful! Image

You are so right Tabby! It must be like getting your life back.... I remember when I got my celiac disease diagnosis (= found out what was wrong with me), I was so happy and really wanted to live and enjoy!
Lars, that is really good!!
Happyass, you desribe fissurelife well. Everything revolves around BM/bathroom activities/buttpain, etc.
Corsica :D
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby small_flower » 23 Aug 2008, 13:03

Once I get a job... I don't suppose it will be so bad. As a teacher, you usually never have a minute to sit down!
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62