Scar Tissue

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Scar Tissue

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Apr 2009, 16:07

If Valium helps it means that you are still having some spasms and tightness going on : (((. Especially if you have trouble passing soft poop Image . Maybe you can ask for manomerty test (to measure your inside resting pressure ). Did you have recent CRS exam - sometimes they can feel by regular exam if you are still too tight. I needed 2 LIS surgeries to make it relaxed enough to heal without set-backs . I am especcialy concerned since you said that there is no way in this world you would be able to push suppository up during those episodes. My sphincter was exactely like that - even when I would succed with great pain and struggle to push it in (sometimes suppository would literray almost brake ) it would be ejacted out as soon as I would let go if it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sphincter was so tight , I had trouble passing gas :( .
I really hope that you will find lastin sollution soon Image . Now that 6 months passed your sphincter is back to its final strenghth level. I know exactely how you feel . I ripped my fissure open after 5 months of no problems after first LIS and than had to have another ...
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby juney » 22 Apr 2009, 16:39

very true fissy. suzy - 2nd LIS is definitely an option if you're still that tight. a few of us on here have had 2.
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby suzyljank » 22 Apr 2009, 19:40

Hi, I was checked by my CRS and he did a digital exam and said that I had very mild spasming left. I have no trouble passing stool ( as long as it's not to large) or passing gas. I have scar tissue from a very old hemorrhoid surgery and I also have pelvic floor issues. I really like my CRS. I was very afraid of incontinence and he has performed the LIS surgeries many times. He has a very good reputation too. He does a conservative cut. I have these nasty skin tags that sometimes get irritated and sometimes they are okay. I can't insert a suppository because I'm afraid to try for fear of hurting myself. When things get irritated there I don't want to make it worse. Thanks for all your advice, it really helps. Suzy
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Apr 2009, 16:30

Hi Suzy ,
I am glad that you like your CRS and that he is competent . I saw 5 very competent CRS's , all top of the line and with impeccable records (including one from Stanford University)- but ONLY one was thorough enough and knew how to "fix me" forever. I also thought that skin-tags were my problem after the first LIS , but it turned out I had a small hidden fissure that nobody could see - but he did !!! I also had my tags removed during second LIS and although it was very painful, area healed and I do not have any problems. A small new tag developed during the healing proces on the place where he performed fissurectony , but it is not giving me any butt-ackhe (KTW !!!!!!).I really have to "abuse it" to make it swell a little and it lasts for a day and goes away. I think that if the area is truly healed - skin tags do not act-up that easily or to that extent Image - that is from my personal experiance.
I really hope you will heal very soon - you suffered for so long :( !!! Best of luck with it all...
PS: Have you tried aplyng aloe gell to your tags ??? Some mebers found it soothing as well as vit A and Vit E oils. Also some used soothing cream with menthol and zinc and I forgit the name Image Image - I have early Alzheimer's, I swear Image Lecia knows it and Jen too !!! I also found that puting Chamomile compreses with White Oak extract helped a GREAT deal , with tags and healing in general. My fav is a mixture of Aloe +vit A, vit. E, A+D cream, some Nefidapine, some Mebo cream - mix it well and aply outsde or inside as mani times as you want. It was my life-saver ...
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61