office surgery on fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: office surgery on fissure

Postby Guest » 13 Sep 2007, 10:29

Thanks for the information, sorry to hear that happened to you buttgirl, how are you now? I have learned so much from here

Postby buttgirl » 13 Sep 2007, 11:54

I took about seven months, but I am finally fully healed from the incision. (knock on wood). My only problems now are side-effects from the surgery. The surgery itself left me with a roid that occasionally flares. I only discovered this in the past few days. I thought for a while that it was just inflammation from the cut, but now that that's healed, I think the occasional soreness there is a hemmie. I also had a small hemmie that was irritated by a botox injection and subsequently burst leaving a small fissure. But in comparison to what I had before, this is merely an annoyance.

Just keep your poo super soft, use the nitro/nifedipine/etc and the metronidazole, and you should be fine. Oh, and don't get discouraged if your dr tells you that you should be healed in X amount of time and you're not. Because the area is constantly used, it is very slow to heal. Imagine how long it would take a paper but to heal if it were constantly aggravaed and rubbed with feces....
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 13 Sep 2007, 11:56

Imagine how long it would take a paper but to heal if it were constantly aggravaed and rubbed with feces....
BG,
You crack me up!!!!!

Postby Guest » 13 Sep 2007, 18:08

I had to take a vicodin this evening, it feels sore, and stings when I have to pee.

Postby happyass » 13 Sep 2007, 18:37

my pug sends you some pug hugs harmony!!!!!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Sep 2007, 20:29

Hey, Gareth, Bear is one cute little carpet cuddler! Try not to spoil him too much, OK?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Sep 2007, 11:34

Thank you so much!!! pugs hugs are the best:)