Fissure Diary.

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: Fissure Diary.

Postby Stratocaster » 23 Jan 2013, 13:58

Day by day by day it gets smaller and better and smaller and better. I'm not to the point of declaring myself as healed yet but unless something goes dramatically wrong It's not far off.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6

Postby Stratocaster » 26 Jan 2013, 09:41

Picture day.
Unsure how much progress week over week as it's small so it's difficult to tell but that's certainly a good thing. I'm content as I'd not used the washroom for 2 days but went this morning and it was extremely comfy. I'm looking forward to the 20th of Feb as it'll have been 2 months. Might start and go 2 weeks between picture updates.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Stratocaster » 28 Jan 2013, 10:15

Probably have had a setback.
I have a boyfriend now (yay go me!) however when we got sexy I'm pretty sure through fooling around it got annoyed as it's been a bit touchy. Doesn't look super inflamed. Tiny bit red. I am a smidge antsy to be able to have penetrative sex again so I think I was stupid and caused a bit of a setback.
Ontop of that the washroom the next day was a bit uncomfy. I had forgot Miralax the night before so it was firm and I felt a bit sore. Again fissure was annoyed. I took my dose yesterday morning and another again last night.
Just went to the washroom and really painful and a lot of blood. That being said the fissure isn't really annoyed at all from what I can tell. I think the blood was internal as it was scratchy or the injection points bled a bit. They seem to do that. Probably going to do a few days of ice as a precaution.
Lesson learned. Just hoping I didn't shag up bad enough that the botox won't heal me!
Just went and took a look. Seems to look calm. Gave it a bit of ice then back to dilt. Might've dodged a bullet.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Stratocaster » 28 Jan 2013, 14:50

Well now its sore. Touched it with some kleenex and it's slightly bleeding. Hoping it's only a small setback!
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Stratocaster » 29 Jan 2013, 11:42

Woke up this morning and it seems to be more inflamed. To be expected. That being said it's much much smaller then it was awhile back. It's certainly progress.
Probably going to post more until it's back to normal :). I still feel stupid for making the mistake.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby owmybum » 29 Jan 2013, 13:27

I hope it's just a minor set back for you.. Just try and be super strict with diet and fluids etc and hope it gets back on track!
I hope your new boyfriend is understanding, I'm sorry your new relationship is blighted by this hideous af.. But I'm sure, given some time and patience you will be able to have some fun again!
OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby Stratocaster » 30 Jan 2013, 09:31

Thank you :D.
He has been great. He's known long before we got together that I had this stupid minor injury. He even teases me about my botox ass haha.
Today it looks pretty calm! It's a bit... touchy but nothing super serious. I've been icing it twice a day which seems to be helping. I've also not gone to the washroom in about 40 hours (which is a good thing! it tends to be comfy when its delayed).
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby owmybum » 30 Jan 2013, 11:28

Hey....less of the minor injury... Feels like it is majorly injured!!!
It's good to hear it seems to be calming down... Don't leave it too long to go to the bathroom though...the longer your stool is sitting in there the more moisture gets drawn out of it.
OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby Stratocaster » 01 Feb 2013, 08:14

Im actually pretty lucky when it comes to that. Whenever it takes a couple days its always really soft. Sometimes my body just doesn't want to go that day. It's odd as I'm stupidly regular.
Looked today and it doesn't look too happy : /. Trying to be optimistic anyway. I've always found there is natural flux in what it looks like due to blood flow.
One good thing, when I ice it then it vanishes haha.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Stratocaster » 02 Feb 2013, 15:10

Picture day.
It looks quite stable in photo! I've avoided dilt for the last day or two. See if perhaps it was causing irritation. Think I'm back on track. Not quite where I was but getting there.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist