OMG the evil has returned

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: OMG the evil has returned

Postby coconut » 27 Feb 2013, 07:48

GGky1959 wrote:CoCo, its almost 12am, and I'm in the worst pain of my life.......the nitro isn't working, the pain meds aren't working...I really messed up yesterday and I knew today was gonna be hell. I ate all the wrong things and now I'm suffering from it. But your right, I'm slowly figuring the game.....and the day you mess up, the day you don't stick with the program....this thing will make you pay. Right now I'm at level 12......a 10 would be a blessing Image

I knew when I read that, you were in for it. I was all worried about myself today, just because I had potato chips over the weekend. Nothing terrible happened, I'm just still time-of-the-month raw. At the very least, this condition keeps us honest about our diets.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby GGky1959 » 27 Feb 2013, 11:09

coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:CoCo, its almost 12am, and I'm in the worst pain of my life.......the nitro isn't working, the pain meds aren't working...I really messed up yesterday and I knew today was gonna be hell. I ate all the wrong things and now I'm suffering from it. But your right, I'm slowly figuring the game.....and the day you mess up, the day you don't stick with the program....this thing will make you pay. Right now I'm at level 12......a 10 would be a blessing Image

I knew when I read that, you were in for it. I was all worried about myself today, just because I had potato chips over the weekend. Nothing terrible happened, I'm just still time-of-the-month raw. At the very least, this condition keeps us honest about our diets.

I had the worst night of my life....I cried all night until 4am. Nothing and I mean nothing could stop the pain but sheer exhaustion from the tears until I finally fell asleep. Today, although still sore, I'm eating the bare minimals if that. I made two mistakes yesterday....because I couldn't have a bm from all the wrong foods from the day prior, I took soo many laxitives that it literly tore a hole through me and it was non stop....big damned mistake, huge. I should have just let nature take its course and had my bm whenever it was ready....lesson learned there.
Tommorrow I have my CRS appt. I hope I get some news on everything I need to know...thanks again CoCo, this thing is making me learn and thats a good thing!!
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby coconut » 27 Feb 2013, 12:14

GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:

I had the worst night of my life....I cried all night until 4am. Nothing and I mean nothing could stop the pain but sheer exhaustion from the tears until I finally fell asleep. Today, although still sore, I'm eating the bare minimals if that. I made two mistakes yesterday....because I couldn't have a bm from all the wrong foods from the day prior, I took soo many laxitives that it literly tore a hole through me and it was non stop....big damned mistake, huge. I should have just let nature take its course and had my bm whenever it was ready....lesson learned there.
Tommorrow I have my CRS appt. I hope I get some news on everything I need to know...thanks again CoCo, this thing is making me learn and thats a good thing!!

Oh, sweety. Image Make sure you get enough good foods to eat. I have a binge eating disorder (its how I created the fissure in the first place) and I know its a lot harder to avoid binging when you are hungry. So I always make sure to get my self three healthy meals and a healthy snack. It really makes it easier for me to stay away from other foods. Not that I don't want to binge anymore. I do. But I can manage to resist the urge to binge and find better things to do with myself.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby GGky1959 » 27 Feb 2013, 12:26

coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:

Oh, sweety. Image Make sure you get enough good foods to eat. I have a binge eating disorder (its how I created the fissure in the first place) and I know its a lot harder to avoid binging when you are hungry. So I always make sure to get my self three healthy meals and a healthy snack. It really makes it easier for me to stay away from other foods. Not that I don't want to binge anymore. I do. But I can manage to resist the urge to binge and find better things to do with myself.

The 2 spicey hot dogs, bad idea.....but the 3 glasses of prune juice and the 5 fiber pills......huge mistake and I mean it tore my as up, I'm still raw from it.....but I have to have food on my stomach for this Naproxen, else my stomach stays upset all day. I'm just eating in smaller portions and drinking lots of water. Nothing spicy, just vegs and meats, like chicken......I just effed up yesterday big time, I'll never ever ever do that again.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25