just to say hallo : )

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: just to say hallo : )

Postby Guest » 07 Dec 2007, 21:14

That is great you got an appointment so quickly!!! I think you are going to start feeling better soon. I think there is much healing that can be imparted from the hands.

I am glad you think the Elavil might be worth a try. It might be just the thing for you. My sister in law used it for awhile too to help combat the daily headaches she was getting.

I didn't realize there were pain medicines in suppository form. It makes sense since things are absorbed so quickly there. Unfortunately a mistake was made with my prescription so I have to call the doctor and have her call in a different one. I broke down and had to take some stronger prescription strength painkillers. I hope I don't get constipated.

That is interesting that your new therapist said there were others that have experienced the same reaction as you did with accupuncture. It makes sense that it could make your nervous system go a bit haywire especially if you have an underlying condition.

One thing my neighbor does when she is in pain from fibro is to get in jet tub. Do you think something like that could help?

I am supposed to get my period this weekend. Maybe it will hold off a few more days so I can have a chance to heal.

I am hanging out on the bed with my best friend the laptop watching reruns from the Office. I need to try to rest this weekend. When I move the friction from the burn makes it hurt worse. Maybe I will play some Mahjonng on the computer.

I am so excited that you have a few directions to go in to help you get over this. I bet you this time next week you will be feeling much better.

Take care of yourself and chat soon! :truebud: