so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 27 Jun 2013, 16:11

Apparently "prickly" means that's your nerves are trying to repair - so that's a good sign PButt!
Keep up the good work! Keep updating!
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby puzzledbutt » 28 Jun 2013, 04:01

hi welsh! thank u for ur reply. had a good bm this morning was worried because of all the feelings i was having yesterday. the pickles turned into shooting pains not bad ones but still there, havent had one of those in over a week! u just dont know wat next move miss fissy is going to make. mayb because im on my feet all day in clothes shop working i dont know wats eaten her now! anyway lovely dark choc helped bm was really soft and no pain after. going to venice next thursday i have to get my bowels to move in early hours as r flight is at 7am. they usually work as soon as i finish my breakfast i wonder will it b the same if i have to get up really early???? anybody any hints in travelling? im not looking forward to it but it was booked a nearly a year ago when i didnt have the extra baggage. we have cancelled a couple of holidays this year but i feel i have to go and make the effort to try and feel normal again. love and healing to u all my friends dont know wat i would do without u. :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby puzzledbutt » 29 Jun 2013, 07:12

hi all day 11 good bowel movement and painless. this botox is great!! love and healing to u all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 29 Jun 2013, 15:56

Hi puzzle,
Sounds like botox is working great for you :) I really hope you enjoy your holiday dont let this ruin it for you. As for your morning bm if it were me i would take my stool softener extra early and get up extra early always works for me as soon as i move in the mornings i have to poop lol
Hope things continue to improve for you :) x
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 29 Jun 2013, 16:23

hi edel94 thank u so much for ur reply. yes so far its been really brill except for just one day when i was getting all sorts of feelings down there but that just passed. there has been no pain or blood since getting it done but sadly it will were of and i will just have to wait and see what the next move will b but im not stopping trying until im cured. thank u for ur advice edel i will get up real early i hope things will happen as they usually do in the mornings. i see u r healing great its wonderful to hear about people claiming their lives back away from these horrible things. take care edel all my love and healing to u :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 01 Jul 2013, 12:15

Hi puzzle,
How are you doing? Still good i hope. As for botox wearing off dont think about it, when i had my first botox i was the same i was counting the weeks until it wore off but thankfully it lasted a whole 8mths until i had another tear. Probably my fault as my diet was bad and i suffer from chronic constipation and forgot to take my movicol the odd time big mistake on my part.
I really hope you enjoy your holiday its getting close now :).
I'm doing much better these last few days tg.
Take care x
Deleted User 2543

Postby Please go-away! » 01 Jul 2013, 12:52

hay welsh, when I read your post ,regarding the prickly sensations, I had no idea, I have been getting them more and more lately, why doesn't our Doctors tell us these things, geese wiz.
thank you for that info
...Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby puzzledbutt » 01 Jul 2013, 13:43

hi there edel!! so happy ur feeling much better its people like u on this site that makes me not b frightened of going ahead with surgery if things do take a turn for the worst, im far more relaxed about it now, but i do realise that it is hard work and painful at the same time reading ur posts makes the descision of surgery if needed better.i am starting to look forward to my holiday abit more now last day of work tomoro!! edel when u recover u will have to treat urself to a lovely week in the sun u defo deserve it!:-) all my love and healing to u edel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 01 Jul 2013, 14:02

You're welcome 'PGA'. I read that info on here somewhere, itching means healing and prickly feelings means the nerves are trying to repair.
What's your latest update?
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby puzzledbutt » 02 Jul 2013, 03:24

hi all!! day 13. had another really good bm no pain at all. fingers crossed i get another few weeks out of this botox its great!! love and healing to u all :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist