so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 15 Jul 2013, 15:53

Hi puzzle,
Did you have a hard BM today to cause this pressure?
I remember from my first Botox it was a roller coaster up & down, more up i have to say but the fear was always there that it wasn't working when in fact it was. Try to relax & hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.
Take care xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 16 Jul 2013, 02:09

hi edel, yes edel i did have a harder bm yesterday morning. since i came home my bms are coming out in bits rather than all at once and really soft "sorry for being so graphic" im drinking lots ofwater and salad, soft veggies dont know what else to do! but anyway no retear this morning thank goodness. so sick of constantly stressing about my arse. thank you for replying to me edel ur information and advice is very valueable to me as you have had the long road of healing and been through all of this before me. love and continued healing to you xxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 16 Jul 2013, 12:49

Hi Puzzle,
I'm so glad that you are having a better day. I'm the same when i go on holidays it messes up my bm hopefully in a couple of days yours will settle down. I have a different bm everyday but thankfully all soft. I know how you feel about stressing about your arse i wonder will it ever go away its such a pain. I'm still doing great :) my incision site is still a bit tender but feeling so much better the last day or so. It's my 19th wedding anniversary today so steak & wine is on the menu wish me luck :D 
I hope things continue to improve for you xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 16 Jul 2013, 13:21

ohh edel a big happy anniversary to u and ur hubby have a wonderful day and get the old coconut oil out later on ahem ahem!! steak and wine lovely!!! best of luck and continued healing to u edel ur doing great pet xxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Please go-away! » 16 Jul 2013, 20:07

LOL..puzzelbutt, is wright, that coconut is excellent for you know..hint hint..Image Image 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EDEL
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 18 Jul 2013, 14:26

LOL thanks so much had a lovely evening we had much to celebrate its been a while Image 
Hey puzzle how are you doing? x
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 18 Jul 2013, 15:26

hi edel so glad u had a lovely time. doesnt everything seem so much more wonderful and ur so happy and thankful to be out of that terrible pain and the dark days when these terrible fissures had us in their grip and all this beautiful sun just adds to how great life is and how we use to take it for granted, dont think any of us on here take anything for granted anymore. im great again edel went for a great walk today and out for my dinner and yes it was only fish and salad again! but its so nice to feel like normal peoples out for a meal. hope u r still doing well and u chewed ur steak well im going to read ur post now. all my love and healing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 24 Jul 2013, 13:57

Hi puzzle,
I hope your doing well & getting to eat a little bit more than fish & salad by now!!
I'm still doing great feeling normal is great :) xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 25 Jul 2013, 01:15

hi edel! im so happy u r feeling normal and i know it will b all good news at ur next check up. i have mine on 31st im not looking forward to it. my two kids 18 and 20 have went on their first holiday to maggaluf so being the nervous wreak that i am ive taken really bad acid in my gut stressing about them, so at the moment everything i eat is churning in my tummy and burning like hell. and what u have to eat for an acidy tummy and diet for a fissure r totally opposite. dont know what to eat now!!!! lol! the joys of it all!! at the moment my fissure is still behaving herself no pain or blood since a week before the botox thats 6 wks now happy days!! all my love and healing to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks for listening im home alone now since both my kids r away xxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 27 Jul 2013, 13:30

OMG id be so stressed out if my daughter was away on her first holiday i dread the day. I'm sure they will be fine though. Try to relax I'm so happy your fissure is behaving theses days. I hope the stress hasnt set you back. I'm still good too its great been pain free.
Best of luck on wed lets know how you get on. Image xx
Deleted User 2543