so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 05 Aug 2013, 03:44

Oh thank god for that :)
Your so right we just never know what to expect with fissures that's why we need to be super careful all the time.
Ah how sweet I'm so glad your boyfriend called down with dinner I bet it cheered you up no end :) just what the dr ordered.

I hope your still feeling ok today xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 05 Aug 2013, 04:23

hi edel! yes thanks i feel great again also both kids home now from holidays son came home last night so stress factor off for another wee while. me and daughter bestie mates again until the next time!! still hate work at moment work in clothes shop and ur always on on ur own not great when u need to use the bathroom 100 times a day because of water intake. i hope u r planning a lovely holiday in the furture edel, now that u can look forward to it, u so deserve it pet :-) love and healing to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Please go-away! » 05 Aug 2013, 19:16

Thanks Puzzlebutt, would you like a make-up with that fissure..lol.
I know, I know, I have got to, put this butt on the burner,at least with all the water I also will be drinking at work,Image  he he, bad choice of word's..but does make me laugh.Image
You take it easy after work, If you can take a nice long soothing bath, with a chamomile or fennel tea...or a small glass of red wine, I heard it is good for ya..lol.

Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby puzzledbutt » 06 Aug 2013, 02:42

thanks please go away "drinking at work" he he!! to bad we didnt work in the same place, we could watch eachothers tills while we took turns going for pee breaks and totally understand eachother. this one girl who works in the concession facing me always gives me like a funny look and kinda rolls her eyes when i say im popping to the toilet, she better watch herself today because im due my period and wont b suffering fools gladly, lol!! im sure u will fall into ur own wee routine once u start p.g.a all the luck of the irish will b with ya!! love and healing to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Please go-away! » 06 Aug 2013, 20:12

That would be great to work together to watch our till, this Sunday will be my first evening shift on my own.
It's 7:00 to 11:00 p.m, I'm not afraid to be alone, it's drinking and going to the washroom, we are not suppose to leave the cosmetic dept unattended, I could ask the front cash to keep an eye on it, that's the best I can do.
Hay Puzzledbutt, I will give her a what for, she won't know what hit her(a cute saying my mom use to say)lol.
Thank you..the best..Thank's for the lucky Irish blessing's..Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 08 Aug 2013, 12:16

Hi puzzle 😊
Glad things are back to normal with your daughter untill next time as you say lol
I don't know how you manage in work I'd have to wear a diaper lol my bladder fills so quickly I'd never last.
I'm not planning any holiday yet we are doing up house at the moment maybe later in the year 😊
I hope your still doing well xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 10 Aug 2013, 02:35

Hi edel!! Yes things are nice and peaceful again in our little household. Its nice to get the house done i havent touched mine inover a year with being unwell but would like to give it a wee lick of paint to freshen it up abit before christmas. Im just waiting on my daughters A level results coming to see what see is going to do, she wants to go to london if she gets the marks but i want her to stay here but i know she has to go and do her own thing but i will miss her so much!!! So we are expecting them 15aug. I am still doing really well edel just keeping to diet and drinking my water no pain or blood a feeling of comfort and normality really lovely!! I bet by now u r feeling normal to after everything u have came through its great to see the back of it, for me with the botox i will keep on being careful u, i and alk r bum club friends will never forget the pain we hsvhad and i think that will always stop us when we feel tempted. R those ur wee dogs edel? Im just seeing them now and p.g.a s lovely big cat, i will have to try and get a pic up i just love all animals ur dogs r sooo cute!!! Love and healing to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 10 Aug 2013, 13:13

Oh more stress for you puzzle, i really hope she gets the marks she is looking for. I will be waiting for the same this time next year pg and i dread when the times comes for my girl to go off to college but we have to let them go Image 
I'm so glad your still doing good :D I am too :D I'll probably just update my thread every mth now for a while just to let everyone know how i'm doing.
Yes they are my two babies they are great no cheek just love Image Bailey is a bichon frise and poppy is a shih tzu :) 
PGA's cat is absolutely gorgeous too i love cats but my poppy doesnt.
Take care bum club friend Image  xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby Please go-away! » 11 Aug 2013, 19:12

Glad your doing better Puzzel, cute white Bunny, how adorable, and so love your puppy's Edel, I call it Puppy Love...Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 15 Aug 2013, 12:46

Hey puzzle, how did your daughter get on with exam results? xx
Deleted User 2543