so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby puzzledbutt » 30 Jul 2013, 02:58

6 week check up tomoro!! oh my god i could b sick!! say a prayer for me that doctor sausage fingers doesnt hurt me. no blood since a week b4 botox had a little on the day i got the treatment then none for the six weeks. baby jesus please help us all!! all my love and healing sick as a pig puzzledbut xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 30 Jul 2013, 03:34

Doctor sausage fingers! Waaaah PButt you make me snort with laughter!
If you don't feel ready to be examined, then just be honest with Dr Porky. 6 weeks is not a long time to heal. 16weeks is the usual time to be sure it's healed.
Good luck lovely girl!
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby puzzledbutt » 30 Jul 2013, 04:40

thank you our welsh i will tell him. will post tomoro and tell u all. love u to bits!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Please go-away! » 30 Jul 2013, 08:53

Oh P and W, you too make me laugh..Image , Boy you better tell him to be gentle or I'm coming down there to give him a what for, Image .
My Gastro Doctor is very petite with very thin finger's, we will see when she look's at me down there.
Good luck all...Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby puzzledbutt » 30 Jul 2013, 12:55

thank u so much please go away, it makes me feel so much better when i know we r all thinking about eachother and we can post here after and everyone in bum club totally understands what we r feeling. its the best!! i love my AF buddies :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 30 Jul 2013, 13:23

Lol @ bum club.
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 31 Jul 2013, 09:30

Hi Puzzle,
I hope today went well and didnt stress you out too much :D 
I havnt been on here for few days had stressful few days myself found a client dead :( and on a happy note my sister gave birth to a baby girl.
My app is on fri i cant wait so looking forward to it :)
Update when you can been thinking about you today xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby puzzledbutt » 31 Jul 2013, 13:16

holy crap edel!!! r u a nurse?? oh my god such a shock for u, u poor thing and good love the wee man! congrats on the lovely new baby, i bet it made u feel so much better holding the wee bundle after such a terrible week. well i went today wanted to vomit sitting in waiting room looking at all the skinny people thinking i wonder do they all have fissures to?? then the lovely doctor sausage fingers appeared at his room door and called me(sick still a raiseing) he asked me how ive been i said good havent any pain just a few prickles sometimes, no blood for seven wks. i asked him where my fissure was he said it starts on outside then runs into my anus. i asked him how does he look at it he said i would part ur anus and try to find it but with the tag it would b hard to c anything he asked me would i like him to have a look i said NO im goodЎ my partner laughed and said now take a min and think there anne! anyhow he said all was sounding great and he was very happy with my progress he also said he wouldnt expect me to b fully healed yet it would take longer and just to keep up with diet and stool softeners and so i will because i never want to b there again! he also said even when i do heal one hard bm would open it again and how important for me to always keep stools soft. and so it was all over, so i swallowed vomit again and give those sausage fingers a good shake and said thank u very much i never want to c u again. so all i have to do for the rest of my life is not to b tempted by a big fried egg and bacon soda or anything! although not looking forward to when lovely botox wears of that will b another story to tell. so glad ur looking forward to ur appointment edel u must b feeling on top of the world after such a long sturgle im so happy for u!! love u to bits :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 31 Jul 2013, 13:32

Haha Dr sausage fingers. Still gets me! Dr Porky sausage fingers!
Edel that's great news on your new little niece! And hey you never know, could be the new future love of the recently born King George!
Great that you feel good PButt, no need for him to prod you with his giant fried bangers. Keep on healing my dear!
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby puzzledbutt » 31 Jul 2013, 14:06

thanks chick! hope ur rash is clearing up and ur feeling a lot more comfy pet. love and continued healing to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist