Anal Dilitation

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Anal Dilitation

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 19:45

Thanks Fiss for the prayers. I need them. I am pretty scared but I have to take a chance on living a more normal life even though I will be in more pain for awhile. No pain, no gain, I guess! Image

How have your other symptoms (fibro) been?

Val, I will have to send you a photo of my older daughter. She looks just like I did at her age. Whom do your children favor?

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 19:45

Thanks Fiss for the prayers. I need them. I am pretty scared but I have to take a chance on living a more normal life even though I will be in more pain for awhile. No pain, no gain, I guess! Image

How have your other symptoms (fibro) been?

Val, I will have to send you a photo of my older daughter. She looks just like I did at her age. Whom do your children favor?

Postby val » 06 Jan 2008, 05:20

My kids are kind of mixtures-you can see that they're my kids, but if you go through all their features, they are not really like me at all! When my son has his hair cut, he looks EXACTLY like his dad from the back, its quite funny.
Yea, it would be nice if you could send a photo!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86