How badly does your fissure hurt?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How badly does your fissure hurt?

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 15 Apr 2010, 01:23

Almost showtime, go give that fissure the boot :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby FissureHome » 31 Oct 2013, 17:12

Just wanted to put my story out there.. i really think ALOE VERA PILLS AND DR WHEATGRASS SUPER BALM is huge in healing fissures:

Hello all i know your probably in misery right now as i am dealing with a fissure as well..Im gonna tell you how to heal your fissure.. i am not a doctor..Let me start from the beginning..About 5 weeks ago i woke up feeling my butthole super swollen and pain..Feeling pressure almost as if i was sitting on a golf ball but obviously i wasnt..it was unbearable to sit down..i couldnt bend over..didnt feel a cut of anykind was so swollen thats all i felt..figured it would go away so i gave it a couple days then i saw a little streak of bright red blood on toilet paper..i instantly made an appointment to see a proctolgist as i was scard to death..a couple days later i saw him and was diagnosed with a fissure..you should always see a doctor to see whats going on and not diagnose yourself..He gave me Dialtizam cream to apply and to take stool softner 2-3 times a day and take fiber gummies 4 a day.. get your body used to pooping 1 time a day it should be nice and soft and not hurt..i do it every morning and stay on the toilet for while dont rush and dont push it out breathe it out..and after every bowel movement it important to soak in warm/hot bath to stop muscles from spasming..i also noticed taking a slow walk would help loosen my buttmuscles as well..my butthole would wanna stay shut and keep opening and closing and thats when you feel pain and thats what makes your not heal.....thats what the surgery stops..but so does hot baths..after about 5 or 6 days i started to feel better then i squatted down to the floor to pick something up and bam sharp pain i guess i reripped it OUCH!(dont squat and be careful bending over dont step over high things, if you have a fissure,these are things the doc wont tell you i had to learn on my own,also for me i found sleeping on my side witha pillow inbetween my legs was very confortable and kept my butt from spasming out)so i was back at square 1. about 5 or 6 days later i started to feel better again(when i say better i dont mean healed just not in agony)and i woke up laying in my bed was yawning and kinda stretched just naturally as i always did and BAM tore it again..SMH..was so upset back at square 1..(dont stretch)lol you need to be gentle with this thing if your want it to heal..also i have been avoiding driving and sitting at all cost i know some poeple cant do that but im lucky enough to have my own business..so now by the end of week 3 im starting to feel better ..i didnt start to noticed a feeling of a paper cut but not severe pain like be4 just a little stinging and i also received something very important in the mail i ordered( DR WHEATGRASS SUPER BALM) google it! i truely think this is a big part of healing without surgery..so i started week applying dr wheatgrass super balm inside the anus with a qtip..squirt on qtip stick jsut the cotton inside then id flip the qtip and do it a second time to ensure good coverage..wheatgrass is an amazing healer ive come to learn..instantly felt releif as it lubricates inside..the creme the doc prescribes is only for the outside around the hole..i also started taking aloe pills and mutlli vitamin..after about 4 days wheatgrass the paper cut feeling was gone..so now 4 weeks have gone by which is today since i saw the doc the day for a follow up apointment which i got him to do for free cause i dont have insurance and im feeling 50 percent better able to sit for short periods of time not really feeling any pain except when butt spasms..usually only after poop or when sleeping in wrong position. Anyhow i just got back and he said in a surprising voice "it actaully looks alot better i must admit,but i did retear a little upon inspection" SMH so that where im at feels like a little paper cut in there but i put the wheatgrass and feeling better already i think the dr wheatgrass cream is really the main healer and soother..i will keep you updated any questions just ask i want to help people out as i know how bad this can hurt..im gonna give it another month if not i may do the surgery..its already stole a month of my life..hopefully id ont wake up tomorrow in pain from the inspection retear..
HEALING FISSURE TIPS:
ALOE VERA PILLS, DR WHEATGRASS SUPER BALM, MULTI VITAMIN, percribed DIALTIZAM, HOT BATH AFTER EVERY POOP, AVOID BENDING OR SQUATING OR STRETCHING, AVOID SITTING, Also i noticed if your get really stressed over something butt will start to spasm AVOID STRESS..
Hope this helping as these thing seems to be healing me i will update as i go on..GOOD LUCK! HEAL FAST!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby Canadahell1 » 02 Nov 2013, 01:09

After reading all the posts ,I am thinking the"bottem" line is:"maintain soft stools to aid in the healing of your af", easier said then done, especially if your on a "fixed" income like me and when prescribed drugs are not "covered" under my Provincial drug plan!! Nifidipine included,any of these "mixtures" are "NOT" covered period!! Running out for November!! Need an "Angel" to get me more from Rexall Drugs here in Ottawa?
Canadahell1
Salt Bather

Topics: 15

Postby FissureHome » 02 Nov 2013, 04:16

Hey Canada the main two things is soft stool..and not letting your butt muscles/cheeks/butthole spasm..this causes the FISSURE to irratate and not let it heal..i found that laying on your side knees slightly bent with pillow inbetween your legs and it wont spasm..and after bowel movement usually spasms always soak immediately in warm/hot bath..also to keep it clean and avoid infection..hope that helps..and trust me i know how your feeling..i have no insurance..and i can barely pay my bills..i went back for a followup appointment yesterday i was feeling like 50% better..and this doc inspected me and said "wow its actually looking better i must admit but it did retear a little upon inspecting youll prolly still need surgery" now im all sore again..im so frustrated..mentally drained..i was definately on my way to recovery and this guy rips me open again..i feel they kinda do it on purpose cause they want to perfrom surgery..after all thats how they make there money..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby FissureHome » 02 Nov 2013, 04:19

and by the way stool softner at walmart for like a 1.50.. and take fiber..id order the Dr wheatgrass cream too but that is a little expensive..was like 46$ with shipping..hope that helps..good luck to you! and to me!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist