scenario

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: scenario

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Sep 2008, 13:36

OK, then "costume party" and not fancy dress!! Gotcha, fairy-britches!
Stay there anyway and make everyone feel realllll uncomfortable!! Act like I don't even notice!! That'll teach 'em to change at the last minute!
All your friends are raving about a given book so you finally break down and read it, only to find it full of extremely objectionable material and a political slant opposite yours.
A) you read it all and tell them you "enjoyed" it.
B) Throw it in the garbage and tell your friends you thought it was horrid.
c) Use the pages to wrap frozen halibut and tell your friends it was kinda "fishy" but you read it anyway...
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 26 Sep 2008, 02:52

B , but I like reading controversial stuff!
You're on a coach trip with your new fiance/e. When the coach reaches the hotel you grab your overnight case and the lock breaks at that moment, scattering all your naughty underwear you'd packed for the trip. Do you:
A)pretend you work for Ann Summers and are attending a conference at the hotel
B)stuff it back into the case as quick as you can, with a very red face
C)run off the coach and leave it there for your SO to pick up
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 26 Sep 2008, 10:24

C for sure!
Your BFF is getting dressed for a special event and wants your opinion on what she is wearing. She could do better.
Do you:
A) tell her she looks great even though you don't like it
B) Rummage through her stuff and suggest something else
C) Tell her it is't flattering

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Sep 2008, 19:08

B) ??????? dunno
You are a single gal, and somehow this really cute guy winds up working in your office. Just one problem - one of your friends who works in the same office, also likes him. What do you do?
a) Keep cool, leave it alone and let nature handle it. At the end of the day if he likes you for who you are then you are confident he will go for you. And if he doesn't like you, then its just not meant to be.
b) You go upto your friend and make some snide comment about him, which makes the two of you laugh. You make sure he clearly sees the two of you giggling away and looking in his direction. Then later on, go up to the guy and tell him "what she said about him" and make her out to be some kind of super-b*tch. You use this opportunity to start a nice little friendship with the guy.
c) Go to the chemist and buy a bottle of antibiotics. You carefully peel off the label, scan it into your computer and add your friend's name to it, along with the words "Anti-Gonorrhoea Treatment - Take 3 Times a Day". You then print it out, stick it to the bottle and casually leave it on the floor, near the cute guy's desk for him to "accidentally find"
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 26 Sep 2008, 19:58

A-if it is fate it will happen.
You are at the voting booth.
Do you vote for
A) Obama
B) McCain
C)Nader
D) I don't/cant vote in US elections because
A) I am not a citizen
B) I am uniformed
C) I don't care-it will be the same old sh*t whoever wins
D) I like to whine but take no action for change

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 10:28

Wait....which set do I answer?
I choose (e) my vote is my business!
You are shopping with your friend and she picks out a beautiful dress that she likes. It looks absolutely stunning on her and really makes her gleam like some Hollywood fairytale fantasy. She asks you how she looks - what do you do?
a) You are really happy for her! You tell her she looks like a princess and all she needs now is a matching pair of shoes and a great guy to take her out and spoil her.
b) Deep down, your inner b*tch doesn't want her competing with you, so you put on a serious face and tell her the dress makes her look chubby. You make sure you keep your tone friendly and sincere so it matches the attitude of a "genuinely concerned, loyal friend".
c) Oh my God, you are burning with b*tchy envy from just looking at her! You tell her the dress makes her look like that tub of lard from the carnival who tells fortunes, and that it would take at least 2 bottles of Jack Daniels and a few heavy doses of horse tranquilizers before any sane man would even consider chatting her up. After she puts it back, you make plans to secretly buy the dress yourself. You wear it to her birthday party and show it off to all her friends.

Postby val » 27 Sep 2008, 11:25

A, for sure. Is there anyone who could really be that mean to do B or C?? Thats horrible!
You have paid LOTS of money for a present for your SO for you both to go to a concert that s/he has been wanting to go to for ages. At the last minute s/he goes down with a tummy bug or flu and cant go. Do you..
A) go anyway, take a friend and have a great time
B)stay home with them
C)go just so that you can bring back t-shirts and souvenirs for your SO, but have a miserable time without them
val
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 11:29

B or C works fine!!! I wouldn't want them to miss it if the roles were reversed!
That fat girl from work who has been eyeing your potential boyfriend/co-worker has started ketchup week and has "got the painters in". She approaches your desk and asks if you will lend her a cotton mouse to help her out. What do you do?
a) You quickly search your purse for a tampon and hand it over to her with a smile. You are happy to help out.
b) Despite having a new pack of them, you tell her you are fresh out.. You offer her a bunch of tissues as its the only thing you have...
c) You tell her, "Nope!'" and suggest she stay away from the beach as the coast guard would appreciate it if sharks didn't come in that close.
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 27 Sep 2008, 11:38

Image Image how do you think of these??
depending on whether I liked her or not- A or B!
You have magic powers but only you know that. Would you
A)use them for your own benefit
B)use them to do good for everybody
C)only use them in absolute emergencies
val
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 11:44

I think I have an inner "beyotch," Val!!
A and B but especially B!!! I want to do good for people, inner b*tch notwithstanding!!
Your best friend comes up to you seeking advice on a serious problem. Basically she got jiggy with some old man down at the club last night and she cannot stop itching "down there". She thinks she has a sexually transmitted disease and is really worried. What do you do?
a) You care a lot about her and so naturally you are really concerned. You advice her to go see a doctor immediately.
b) Deep down you cringe with disgust but you try not to show it. You advise to see a doctor. Then without making it too obvious, you try your best to keep away from her, despite knowing that most likely Phthirius pubis only be caught through sexual contact. You talk about her behind her back, and tell people not to say anything to anyone about it - knowing very well they'll still go ahead and tell the whole world!
c) Laugh in her face and tell her to stuff plenty of ice down her knickers to keep them "fresh," incase the VD doctors need to analyze them for new species of fungus and e-coli. You then suggest she shave her pits, brows, lashes and other areas as fast as possible! You finally crown your streak of bitchiness by emailing all your friends and giving them the good news.
Deleted User 5

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat