scenario

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: scenario

Postby val » 27 Sep 2008, 11:50

Image Image Image these get funnier! A, of course, if she's my friend! It would be kinda funny though!
You go to a restaurant and have a terrible meal with terrible service. You write and complain and they give you a letter entitling you and a guest for a free meal. Do you
A)just have something fairly cheap
B)have the full works plus wine
C)not even bother to go back there
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 11:55

B) have the full works and THEN C, never go back. And don't leave a tip!!
My inner beyotch is alive today!
You find several condoms in your man's wallet - which is rather odd considering you are on the pill. There's obviously something suspicious going on here. What do you do?
a) Demand an explanation - you're certain there's got to be a reasonable explanation for this.
b) You grab him from behind, wrestle him to the floor, tie him up and electrocute his happy sack with a 200,000 volt tazer until he confesses! Demand that he spill the beans on his new beyotch, otherwise you will shock his nutmegs until the hairs fall out.
c) Grab a fine needle and discreetly perforate every single condom with more holes than a golf course. You crown your revenge by burning his collection of Maxim magazines, and re-wiring his Playstation so it explodes when he switches it on.
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 27 Sep 2008, 12:03

Image we say "beeatch!!
First A then C!!
You have the leading part in a play. All is great at rehearsals but on the opening night, stage fright sets in and you forget all your words. Do you
A)turn round and run off the stage before you make an even bigger fool of yourself
B)just make it up until you remember
C)stand there, struck dumb, until they boo you off stage
val
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 12:07

B) Ad lib until I pee in my pants and have to A) Image
First A then C!!
Yes. YES! Feel your inner beyotch. Let her live!!
Your next door neighbor knocks on your door one day, and tells you she is having trouble maintaining a relationship, as every guy she dates seems to disappear or not bother calling her. She's never been the most attractive girl in the world, and deep down she probably realises this. She's very upset and wants your advice. What do you do?
a) Invite her in, make her a cup of coffee, listen to everything she has to say and then reassure her that its the guys who are missing out on such a wonderful person and that she will find Mr.Right real soon.
b) You're not interested in her problems. Tell her you have a date tonight and you have to get ready quickly because your long-term boyfriend will be here any moment. You gain a lot of pleasure from watching her well up with envy.
c) Laugh and say, "Awww are you not seeing any action? Maybe its because your face looks like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver!!"
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 27 Sep 2008, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 27 Sep 2008, 12:25

A. You've sure got that inner beeatch going on today, Kim! Image
you are the last person left on earth after the world has ended - somehow, you surived. What would you do?
1) Kill yourself - whats the point, you got nobody there to talk to
2) Travel the world
3)Live a happy life on your own!
val
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 12:28

It's time to travel the world and enjoy all the sights and sounds without the long lines!! Disney world, anyone?
I know all you gals here have an inner beeatch! I am just trying to let her live!!
You walk out of public toilet and the girl in front of you has her skirt tucked into her panties. What do you do?
a) Quickly walk up to her and quietly inform her of her little error before anyone has a chance to notice.
b) You giggle to yourself and Shout, "Hey your skirt's tucked into your trolleys!"
c) Follow her with your phone cam on, whilst filming her from behind. You point your finger in her direction whilst quietly giggling to yourself, making sure everyone around you gets to see whats so funny. You then sell the film to some online pantie-pervert website for a good profit.
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 27 Sep 2008, 12:35

A!
It's the middle of the night and you're tucked up in bed asleep. Suddenly you hear a noise downstairs and you think it might be a burglar, so what do you do?
a) Quickly pull the duvet over your head and pray you just imagined it.
b) Put on your coat and go check the house.
c) Arm yourself with the baseball bat from under your bed and go take care of the problem yourself.
d) Try to find a phone and call the police.
val
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 12:39

c) Arm yourself with the baseball bat from under your bed and go take care of the problem yourself. That's exactly why I keep that metal baseball bat beside my bed!! But I sleep so soundly!!
OK, here's my last "inner beeatch" scenario. I better stop before the administrator bans me!! Or worse!
Your man decides to break up with you, because he feels its 'time to move on'. How do you handle this?
a) Although you are not happy, your attitude remains at a mature level. After a few tears, you accept it and you are happy for all the memories you have of those special moments when you were together. You remain good friends, and vow to get over him and move on with your life.
b) You are totally sickened by this! You are not used to being dumped by guys, as its usually you that does the dumping. You argue with him for hours trying to convince him he is making a big mistake. You finally give up and end the argument by making up some lies just to wind him up, ie: some other guy you've been seeing who has more money and bigger "assets" than him. You start lots of false rumours about him, and send him anonymous email threats.
c) You throw a total beeatch hissy fit and start screaming obscenities whilst clawing at his face and throwing things! You swear to make him regret his decision, and you tell him he won't ever find anyone who as perfect as you. You then hire several goons to go break his legs and burn his house down.
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 27 Sep 2008, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Sep 2008, 12:41

I took all my beyotch scenarios from this site:
http://www.crazyhoroscopes.com/display-article.php?id=10
And yes, I edited the worse bits to make them a wee bit more presentable here, but I thought they were all hilarious!!
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 27 Sep 2008, 12:45

Image yeah, they are funny, I've just had a look! Good thing you edited them!! Image
val
King Fissure

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat