Surgery/Botox Update !

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Surgery/Botox Update !

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2008, 07:47

Hey Tabby,That is wonderful news. ghr39gj3 u3jd9kd0938!!!!!I am so happy, happy, happy for you!  Isn't that amazing?  That's why I tell people to hang on another day becaus it could be so much better.  I think this whole thing has just been hard to process because they changed the procedure at the last minute and you didn't have time to mentally readjust your expectations either.  But really I am relieved you are having a good day.I better go check out Westlife.  I have to say, although I like Alt-rock, I do enjoy Hilary Duff too!  

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2008, 08:02

Love that code - they will not get us now !!! Image
Thank you Lecia for understanding, you helped me understand myself ! Image
Hilary rocks she is up there with Britney that must be our young girls keeping us young and funky see ! Image
I hope everything went OK yesterday Image

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2008, 08:38

So great that you shared that beautiful photo of you and little Tabby! You two are such sweeties both inside and out!Things went fine yesterday.  I had a long treatment and I guess it must have woken up some nerves because I have been on the pot a lot.  But at least during the treatment it took the pain away.  But not really practical to walk around with needles in my back. I would look like a voodoo doll!Yeah, I even listen to Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana!What is your favorite Muse album?  I think mine is absolution.Well, ghej giru0 4h983jd!

Postby Jo » 12 Sep 2008, 08:41

Hi Tabby,
So happy to hear you had a good day!
Hope that goes on and on.
&&***N()@@$%!++"{}"!!
What a lovely picture. Image
Happy Friday Image
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby val » 12 Sep 2008, 08:59

Image Image Tabby I'm so NOT happy that you're NOT doing well (back off gremlin!)@~#;*^"&** hooray! Its great you've put your picture up, aren't we all getting brave now! Oh and I actually quite like REM! And James Blunt - is he too awful!?

Lecia, I'm glad that the accupuncture was a success, thats funny about being like a voodoo doll Image Image Haven't you heard any westlife? They do cheesy ballads! I'll send you one of their cd's and see if you like them! Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2008, 09:48

Thanks Lecia Image
I thought it was about time my friends got to see who was behind the Tabster ! Image
I am glad your acupuncture went well, do you feel sore today because of it ?
I hope it helps and that toilet times were OK for you today…
Yes for sure Absolution wins for me followed by black holes and revelations - Starlight…ahhh !! My fave song has to be - Plug in baby !
I think you will like In rainbows its puurfect for chilling out ! Image
Jo Image
Thank you !
I hope you and yours are well.....
Hope you have a good day too Image
xxx
Image .....Thanks Val Image
This code stuff has to be the way forward, no fissure gremlins can decipher our codes now !!
I like James blunt he is very cool, very funny too! do you like James Morrison , Love the voices of both of them.....

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2008, 09:54

I have plug in baby on my MP3 player!I'l have to download the rainbows album.I don't feel sore from the needles just sore from pooping and I have my period so that always adds more discomfort.  I need to get off the bed and do something but I feel so not motivated!!!!

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2008, 10:12

Download it Lecia you wont regret it !
I am sorry that popping made you sore , hopefully your new album will sooth you Image
Dont period times just get in the way Image mine is on its way cant wait !
Yes you and me both i must get off my bed too i spend so much time here in my room :roll:

Postby Guest » 12 Sep 2008, 10:17

I am going to download it today!  I love music.  It gets me through so much.Oh I wanted to mention that I think it is great that Corsi put up her photo.  What two cutie-pies they are!  It is so nice to know what you all look like.  Wish I had a decent international plan so I could prank call you all so I could hear your voices.  Val has a sweet voice-my kids didn't know she was speaking English because of the accent!  

Postby cherylk » 12 Sep 2008, 10:27

Lecia,
I am managing my IBS as best I can and taking my two new meds. Hopefully, the one I take at night will only be short term, and the Lexipro will not be forever either. I am sleepy a lot because of these meds. How have you been feeling? Did you know that Cymbalta is one of the meds the FDA is currently reviewing (also Humira which my son is given)?
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46