fissure sufferer

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: fissure sufferer

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 12:36

Nooooooo the cream :)

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 12:38

Ahhhhh. The Vaseline is something that I just tried the last two days. Seemed to work with starting things up! Then I wipe with a PH pad. So far soooooo good! I havent had to use my heating pad at work in over a week!

Postby Jo » 24 Apr 2008, 12:43

You guys are great here! Image
I've been searching the internet for weeks now for info, can't believe it took me so long to find this great site. It seems so supportive and active. I appreciate all the warm welcomes and support I've received already. It is easy to become discouraged when battling this pain and although I don't wish this pain on anyone it is nice to find others who can relate to what I am going through.
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 12:45

Jo,
I found this site by accident. I did a google search instead of yahoo one time and found it. I always use yahoo and it never came up. I am still quite the rookie but have alot of information based on research :bathtub:

Postby Jo » 24 Apr 2008, 12:52

Guess I need to use something before bm's. I did read on another site to use olive oil, I think it said at night or before bm's? Has anyone tried this?
My nifidine ointment has quite a bit of petroleum jelly, so that would probably be good to use before a bm. It also has lidocaine in it.
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 12:54

Two good ingredients!
I drink Plumsmart before bed every night. As soon as I sip my coffee in the morning.....Im off and running

Postby Jo » 24 Apr 2008, 12:56

How much Plumsmart do you drink? I've been reading about it and maybe should try it.
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 12:57

I drink and 8 oz glass b4 bed. It has 3grams of fiber along with all the good ingredients as prune juice. That my grandmother used to drink!!!! UGGGGGG
www.plumsmart.net
www.sunsweet.com

Postby val » 24 Apr 2008, 13:02

Hi Jo,
sorry you're suffering so much.

I used the diltiazem for a couple of weeks and it made a real difference to the pain. I use wheatgerm oil before bm, its really good!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 13:03

Val,
Topically or orally?
The wheat germ oil that is