Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Postby Guest » 01 Aug 2008, 10:32

Thank you for the words of encouragement Fiss, you are so sweet. I've been doing the fissure dance religiously, but maybe I am doing it wrong and that is the problem!

Hope today is filled with love and light for you! Image

Postby Guest » 01 Aug 2008, 14:05

Fissy
I am so sorry this guy was so ignorant towards you Image
Please do not let him take you down he is the wrong profession and there seems to be many like him, the first guy i saw was a shocker even tapped his watch while i made the decsion there and then if i wanted surgery on christmas eve !!! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Laser guy sounds good Fiss i could hear a postive Fiss when you spoke about him Image
I hope your toosh is feeling better today Image
What a week !
Heres a hug
Lets dance !

Postby Fissulyna » 01 Aug 2008, 15:27

Hi buddies Image
Yes Cheryl LOL - we need some kind off "booooo" cheers for bad CRSs - something like : What do we need
What do we need,
A CRS thats not stupid !!!!
And : Give me a C
Give me a R
Give me a S
Crappy, Rancid Suckers !!!
I have some more but don't want to brake "code of conduct" here LOL
Anyways - today I had a fissure pinch - yes, the fissure that nobody can see - I have phantom fissure Image Image Image -or to be more correct - the fissure that my oh so handsome , gel hair CRS ripped open yesterday - I can only imagine his love-making skills Image Geeeez, all that hair gel won't help lubricate his wife in million years with his "gentle" moves Image
Tubby -yeah, I will stick with "laser-guy" - he will at least examine it all like it should be examined. I know that I have to continue searching for help - nobody will come to my door and ring the bell with bunch of balloons and yell : "Miss. Fissy - CONGRATULATIONS Image - you just won FREE trip to Switzerland to one of the most famous colorectal centers in the world !!!! You will travel by first class- courtesy of the Virgin Atlantic Airlines and stay 30 days in pristine Alpine spa to recuperate after minor procedure that will take all your butt troubles away for good - 100%
guarantee Image " "Oh, thank you, thank you" Image said Fissy and woke up in pain Image
Anyways - Lecia-baby, Image dance any way you want - Image - butt healing happens when butt decides to heal - no matter what we do or not do LOL - look at the "Happy case" Image
I am getting my period as I speak - yeaaaayy !!! What a wonderful day :tigger: !!!
Not to mention that my family is pleading for me to go to CO this weekend
since my hubby is going on business trip and his ticket will be paid by company - I don't know should I cry or should I laugh Image :( Image :(
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 01 Aug 2008, 15:38

Image Fissy !!
What a bright and breezy post Image
Crappy, Rancid Suckers !!!....Nice one !
That CRS is a total tube ! Image

Postby cherylk » 01 Aug 2008, 15:38

Fiss,
I think you are a better cheerleader than I am!!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Jen » 01 Aug 2008, 22:43

Fissy your so darn cute!!! Image

Ok - so I just read this thread and tried to catch up on your situation. Let me get this staright - your sticking with the laser guy and after your colonoscopy, you guys may decide on a 2nd LIS????

I really think you need another LIS. They just did not cut that much the first time. We could get our LIS the same week and say by to our fissures forever together. Image

What ever happened to the bleeding from the hole??? Whats the latest on that! How scary Fiss! Was it comfirmed an external hemmie??? I wonder if it had something to do with the needle that messed you up during your LIS??? Maybe huh???

When is your colonoscopy???
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39