VAL needs advice everyone! PLease ask & help her x

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: VAL needs advice everyone! PLease ask & help her x

Postby val » 17 Dec 2011, 15:10

Image Image Image Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby wecc » 18 Dec 2011, 07:21

I am so sorry about the problems you are having Val. I am the first to say that I know zero about the health care system in the U.K. However with that said, when any Doctor says they are willing do anything for free….I smell BS! If that happened here in the states, most if not all would believe the Doctor is covering something up. I hope that is not the case. I do not know what recourse you may have with a governing board. Here we have the AMA which is the American Medical Association. Again I do not know what is involved there and what it takes to get help or travel to see another CRS. Believe me I know what it’s like to be in pain and all you want to do is get rid of it. I hope you find your answer soon…..you are in my families prays!
wecc
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Postby val » 18 Dec 2011, 13:17

Aw, thank you!
That was my thoughts too - if it was for free then there must be a reason for it! We do have a medical assosciation that we can complain to, but I have had 2 operations go wrong before (not colo-rectal) and wanted this CRS as I trust him to operate on me. If I get someone else then I could end up with their locum doing an operation - that's what happened when my surgery went wrong the first time.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby JR » 22 Dec 2011, 15:52

Hey Val,
Im sorry that your story is even possible. Image
I have no idea how your CRS could throw you around and not care one bit.. Im not really familiar with the uk as well, but say your CRS is in london.. couldnt you request to see someone else in a different town?? pardon me if thats not possible just wondering. And im aware that your visit was on the 19th..how did that go?? Hopefully good news to come.
Ill keep my fingers crossed for good news from you and I will also keep you in my prayers.
JR
Salt Bather

Topics: 17