Afraid and needing support

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Afraid and needing support

Postby missy moo » 08 Apr 2019, 04:36

I take pure magnesium citrate powder it's well absorbed into the body, you might find that on eBay it also helps with muscle pain and cramps which can help with spasms and muscle pain caused by the fissure
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 08 Apr 2019, 04:38

Also just the ad I think the natural.com is more expensive. But shop around and see what you like and what you can afford long term. You'll find the right dose you can also alter the magnesium citrate dosage
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 08 Apr 2019, 04:40

Also the natural calm main ingredient is magnesium citrate so basically the same thing I think the me I would have brought the natural, but I can't buy it here in New Zealand and Dad at shipped here was expensive like double the price of just buying the magnesium citrate online in nz
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 08 Apr 2019, 07:50

Missy thanks I have found some on a site called nature's best. My husband and I have used them for other things and I think this will be good. It's £12 for 165grams. A 5.5g dose gives you 375mg of magnesium. Hopefully this isn't too expensive in the long run.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby Abu » 08 Apr 2019, 09:27

Hey Missy, so happy to hear you managed to find the right combination of keeping stools soft. How do you feel in general, anxiety, depression and all the rest? How do you cope these days?

the next step (for me) is to use visualization techniques for healing. I am very curious how this works, if I find it usefull I will share with anyone here - but i take my time, I think it's a matter of months to get this right.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby missy moo » 08 Apr 2019, 14:35

I'm feeling good and my stools have been soft and more often but yesterdays second BM was hard again i think it's because I mowed my massive lawn in the sun and should of doubled my water intake while I did it but I didn't. I ate half a wholemeal pita bread yesterday with just butter on it because I felt hungry for something solid but after eating it my stomach was sore and bloated for hours, but this mornings BM was fine but I'm hoping the next one is fine too. I take diazapam which I absolutely have to stop taking because it's becoming addictive. I still have some anxiety over food mainly I just feel like every dam thing is bad for me even fruit and vegetables because it comes from bad soil and is produced hard and fast for sales instead of quality plus sprays and alterations of the produce got nothing is natural anymore we need to grow our own fruits and vegetables not only to live but to get the healthy benefits from fruit and vegetables
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 08 Apr 2019, 17:43

Abu what do you think about wild rice apparently it's not a rice and it's not a grain it's a seed? And it's gluten-free.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 08 Apr 2019, 22:54

Hey Missy, I really understand you when speaking about low quality foods. My advice is to prevent this from stealing your happiness and peace. Yes, it's ok to search for alternatives and I like your determination, but don't let this control your thoughts and eventually your life. Wild rice is not something I can get my hands on so I cannot comment. Seeds are full of fiber and can create sometimes hard stools, so be careful and do not overdo it if you manage to get that rice.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 08 Apr 2019, 23:24

Thanks Abu yes that's very true I need to stop looking into everything it's not a pretty world and I can't change it, I mean theres more Beauty then there is yucky but I can't get to involved with all the bad stuff mentally it's draining. At the moment I'm on a vegan diet fruits and vegetables and veg juices and fruit smoothies I eat healthy I'm fine not having meat because of my own personal reasons but I do worry that I'm not getting enough vitamins or minerals from having such a strict diet I don't eat dairy or meat but once in a while maybe once a month I'll have an egg or a small bit of chicken or a small bit of fish i eat feta with my lunch time salad everyday so not fully vegetarian or vegan but I'm trying and I'm noticing good results I feel more energetic and if I'm not eating meat gluten rice or dairy there's more room for the good stuff. I do worry that I'm missing something maybe iron who knows. I watched a video on YouTube yesterday that said the 4 worst things that we could ever eat are-
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 08 Apr 2019, 23:53

Which are those worst foods? You already know Missy that science is so contradictory in this field. I am not taking their word for it anymore. Related to being a vegan, document yourself as best as you can so you can prevent malnutrition by eating the proper foods in the right quantity. It is definitely doable. Good luck Missy.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist