Afraid and needing support

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Afraid and needing support

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2019, 00:32

I eat butter because I feel like my body likes it, the 4 things are grains oats barley and Rye.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2019, 03:33

missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2019, 03:36

missy moo
King Fissure

Postby owmybum » 09 Apr 2019, 03:36

Missy, how much diazepam do you take?
I’ve just had to up my citalopram for the anxiety... but I’m still so panicked and anxious... I think I need something stronger to calm me down.
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2019, 03:38

Two very important videos and Abu you have been talking about some of these for awhile.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2019, 03:45

Owmybum I take one 5mg tablet a day but have upped it to two without doctors advice because I'm being immuned to it and 5mg doesn't work anymore I feel like chamomile tea works better then anything and apparently green tea is good aswel, don't start taking an addictive anxiety medication it's a slippery slope, really feel anxiety or depression coming on do something that you like something that makes you feel good I wrote a list of things that make me feel good and I've got it on the fridge and I try and do something off the list whenever I'm feeling down or anxious it can be as simple as listening to meditation music or doing a guided meditation on YouTube taking a bath or laying outside in the grass sit under a tree I like to watch the clouds or eat a bit of 70% cocoa chocolate go for a drive to the beach go to a friends place to get your feel good hormones backup. Im on a mission now to wean myself off of these dam things I wish I never started them and anxiety and depression medication can cause constipation cause it messes with the mind gut connection.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby owmybum » 09 Apr 2019, 04:47

Oh missy....... what a state this affliction leaves us in. I’m sorry you have had to up it further. Can I ask why you didn’t get your drs advice?

I will get some chamomile tea and try it.

At the moment I feel like my eye taps have sprung a leak..... just so tearful.

I think since my appointment and the fact the examination set me back.... and the fact I have this big family holiday in only 20 days..... the pressure to get a bit better is overwhelming me.
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2019, 05:01

I didn't want the doctor to look down on me or try get me on some other medication instead like switching it on me, because I get anxious about taking any other medications except for tye diazepam because I've been on it for so long I trust it, the thought of starting a different medication gives me major anxiety I'm scared of side effects I would rather wean off the Diazepam and not take any other medications and just go all natural. You might want to try taking a organic natural B vitamin supplement because I've read a lot about people who are deficient in b vitamins cry a lot more emotional and feel a lot of Doom Gloom feel down or blue. Good luck and let me know how you go x I'm here if you ever want to talk about anything, try to replace all negative thoughts with positive ones just try to stay positive, a big family holiday how fantastic think about how amazing that will be and how amazing that is my family and I don't have family holidays so think of it as a blessing and try and stay positive ignore the pain or discomfort as much as you can and ignore the negative thoughts as much as you can and focus on positives
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 09 Apr 2019, 11:04

Hey Missy, thank you for the videos, really helpful. I am very happy to see that you managed to find ways in which to relieve the anxiety and that you know how to appreciate the little things that sometimes we take for granted. Good for you!

OMB, it will be a happy family reunion, think about the positive part of this. You will feel much better in 20 days, not only marginally better, but waaaay better, trust me, and you will enjoy it. Be sure to write some words to us aftewards and tell us how much you really enjoyed it.
Missy has some very sound advice, I know it is hard to stay positive when in pain - try to relax. Try to relax and just let the pain just be. Do not wish for it to dissapear, just let it be and focus on it. All things in life just come and go, and this is the same with pain. You will get better!
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2019, 14:20

Owmybum yes you mite have some pain but if you focus on it you'll make it bigger, enjoy your holiday hear from you later x
missy moo
King Fissure