Botox in 3 days

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox in 3 days

Postby Lsfb1989 » 04 Feb 2018, 14:11

The botox was totally fine, was only a 20 min procedure - didnt have the fissurectomy. Keep talkingg if it helps. My bum crack was packed when I woke up, but thats cos they removed a “warty lesion” (fabulous phrase)
Lsfb1989
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Postby missy moo » 04 Feb 2018, 14:23

I just want people to see a success story : ) to many bad ones on here scares people into not doing anything just stay how they are like myself it's coming up 5 years with this fissure it comes an goes though which makes me second guess doing anything at all. It goes away for 4 -6 weeks and I'm completely normal can run sit with no discomfort at all then it comes back an stays with me for 10 days where it feels like I'm passing razer blades
Last edited by missy moo on 27 Feb 2018, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Sadbum » 22 Feb 2018, 21:10

Bum_UK wrote:I had Botox, skin tag removal and fissurectomy and the surgery took ten minutes. I was knocked out for half an hour in total and was 100% alert and felt fine right away.

I was quite sore around my anus for approximately a week after and I suspect that was from the Botox injections.
I'm a month out from the surgery now and I'm probably 90% recovered by now. BMs still feel a bit weird and I usually get a dull ache after BMs but I think that's due to the skin tag removal and fissurectomy. It's worth keeping in mind that I'd been totally pain free for a month before my surgery.

Good luck!

Did you have any incontinence issues?
Sadbum
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby Sadbum » 22 Feb 2018, 21:12

Lsfb1989 wrote:Am home! Botox is in, had a suppository of metranidazolec and the skin tag or "growth" as the crs called it has been sent to Histology. Recalled in 3 months. He said I might be incontinent of flatus (haha) for a while.

Did that Happen? I’m so worried about that?
Sadbum
Salt Bather

Topics: 2