Fissurotomy and Botox diary

Diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: Fissurotomy and Botox diary

Postby Mypoorbutt » 04 Oct 2016, 01:31

Yes I know tell me about it I thought exactly the same but according to them they will not take on a condition you have had for more than 8 months prior to joining....so nope to LIS privately, but heck if anything other than a fissure and my IBD pop up then I'm sorted.
It is very annoying to have not had even one check up....guess it's a good job that it's been pretty smooth.
I did do a thorough food inspection and cannot see anything suspicious so have gone back on carbs n protein and upped my loperamide and have been OK for two days, I just feel quite bloated n lethargic when I stay on just bread potatoes n meat lol. But here's hoping it works for a few more days. I guess it could be stress but I didn't feel stressed at all really....wish I could afford hypnotherapy as it has been shown to be really affective for IBS/IBD. But again it all comes down to money lol.
Fingers crossed my colon plays nice this week
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 05 Oct 2016, 20:52

How was today Hon? Hopefully you are better ?
Hopefully bms have stayed easy?
Did you get the appointment made yet with the CRS? It will all work out - just go prepared with you full list of questions. After months of wait you may get just a few minutes. Get everything said and clarified
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Topics: 2

Postby Mypoorbutt » 06 Oct 2016, 00:59

Hi Hun,
Well I have been ok since Sunday which is good but the salmon I had yesterday was probably a bit too oily and I have woken up with cramps and have already been once....really hoping I don't go again but at least I had 4 good days, I'm normally fine with salmon but hey ho lol.
Yes I have quite a few questions but will only get 5 mins so my first main and last one will be when can I have LIS and trying to convince them that I really don't care how long the cut is as incontinence although awful...for me at least isn't as bad as pain, I wouldn't be embarrassed and start getting angry at the surgeon I would just be happy I was pain free. I'm going on Tuesday I'm just so glad I can actually get to see what's going to happen next....better be LIS though lol
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 07 Oct 2016, 22:59

Yayyyy! Finally an appointment great - Tuesday is a new beginning . Looking forward to it! Get all your questions answered maybe a good contact number to the nurse for follow up questions and email ?!
It has been so hard for you to reach them .
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 08 Oct 2016, 02:26

I know I'm so excited it ridiculous....nervous too as I really need the LIS, there are other roads I will push to go down if they say I can't have it but will cross that bridge if I need too. Don't think I will be allowed a number or an email as I certainly wasn't last time but I will ask that's a good idea. Well bowel has behaved but not sure how it's going to respond to these nerves/anticipation lol. I have upped my meds a bit too which may have helped.
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 09 Oct 2016, 22:52

I am so glad the week end was bearable . Good luck with Tuesday- legally I am sure they are to provide you a contact number so do see if asking a couple people will help. Stay cal and focused and as soon as the doc gets to u whip out that question and comments list.
Best wishes
HTD
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 10 Oct 2016, 03:49

Thanx Hun,
I'm def going to be asking questions about the impact this is having on my nutrition as my hair has started to fall out and it's been over a year since I had some fruit and I can only dare to have veg once every two or three weeks. If they carry on making me wait I will be bald with no teeth lol. Well fingers crossed for tomorrow....seriously limiting food these past few days as I can feel the nerves and don't want to upset my precious colon lol
Mypoorbutt

Postby Mypoorbutt » 11 Oct 2016, 09:09

Oh thank goodness....I can have the LIS....relieved does not even begin to describe it...although he has said he may not cut the full length of the fissure so I'm not too sure about that.
But at least I can get it done now
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 11 Oct 2016, 18:33

Great so happy there is a next step. Glad you met him and he addressed ur biggest concern.
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 11 Oct 2016, 23:14

Thanx Hun me too he has even put me on the urgent list...apparently I'm malnourished....I was like well that's what a year of being scared to eat anything other than bread n meat does lol lost even more weight will be the lowest I have been since having children soon...but would put it all back on to never have heard the F word lol
Mypoorbutt