hello

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: hello

Postby derryboy » 13 Feb 2009, 08:44

http://www.bebo.com/GrumpyG75
nothing on it yet but its ready a raring to go. i also made up a new email account.
ive stolen your piccy tabby of the two monsters lol, hope you dont mind, if any one has gd piccy to put up on the page put them up on here annd i will transfer them to the bebo page., on bebo u can all leave comments etc,
like i said its bare the now but, fingers crossed it wont be to long till it get goings, any who wants the user name and password to this page plz pm me, only real forum folks shall get it :)
Last edited by derryboy on 13 Feb 2009, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Guest » 13 Feb 2009, 08:53

That is a good idea Dazzy - I like it :D
Shh i stole that avator from Kim Image

Postby cherylk » 13 Feb 2009, 09:00

Oh, Dazzy, that sounds great! You seem to be very computer savvy like some others here. Image I'm learning--slowly but surely. Hope you feel better soon. If you want, I can ask my friend Dwight to pray for you like he has done for many others. He even visits the site sometimes!! The last time he tried it prompted him for his logon which he doesn't have, so he gave up.
xx
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby derryboy » 13 Feb 2009, 11:14

ok 1 more question, instructions no very clear when to take this movicol, would it be ok to take it now, or wait till nearer bedtime, then again 1st thing in the morning. sorry to be so dumb guys.
i feel so bad pestering all you peope with such stupid questions
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 13 Feb 2009, 11:19

You aren't pestering us. That is what we are here for. We just sit around and play games until someone has a question!

I think I would go ahead and take it now. No need to wait since you are so backed up. I would get a move on that movicol now!

Postby cherylk » 13 Feb 2009, 11:38

So many people here have so many experiences to share. I think we are just as smart as some of the docs on what works and what doesn't. Plus we even have a nurse in training!
I agree with Tootie. I would go ahead and start the Movicol. Like she indicated, you need to get things moving and KEEP them moving so you don't keep getting into these same predicaments!! Be sure to use enough water with the Movicol. Good luck!
cherylk
VIP

Postby derryboy » 13 Feb 2009, 11:47

yup just took my 1st movicol and omg its vile!
Image yuck lol, that taste made me gag lol, but hey that not going to put me off.
my distric nurse said to try nd drink at least 1/2L of water aday while using it, but i tend to drink around 2/3 75cl bottles of water aday.
thankyou both for your very quick replies darlings xx
will keep u all posted.
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 13 Feb 2009, 12:13

Dazzy,
I guess I am just used the the taste of it. But I do put mine in 1/2 c grape juice with 1/2 water at night. Try that for the taste! Grape juice is good for const also!! Good luck!! I drink 8 cups of liquid daily--every day.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Guest » 13 Feb 2009, 16:03

Dazzy – I hate the taste too makes me bulk sometimes ! Its like drinking water and someones left washing up liquid in the glass ! Image
Goodluck Buddy !

Postby Corsi » 14 Feb 2009, 05:55

I mix it with orange juice, and it's good...
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18