LIS No. 2

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: LIS No. 2

Postby Fissulyna » 20 Oct 2008, 22:25

ha ha haaaa - OK MOI - there , HAPPY ??? I am cool with Dodo too LOL. Too bad that they are extinct :( - stupid humans Image !!!
I am patiently waiting for the new costume photo , he he Image , or you will keep us in suspense till 31st ??? Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 Oct 2008, 07:08

No, not dodo, Fissy-girl -- Moa! Just like you said!
But sadly, like the dodo, there are no "moa" of these left, either!
And I'm all out of costumes!! :(
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 21 Oct 2008, 09:09

Fiss you are always right :chore: You are doing better than you think you know !
Give your tummy some time to settle from the overload Image
Good job Kim …Keep us crazy ones in-line !

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Oct 2008, 10:09

Oh ...hey :D - you can be a Moa than Image ha ha ! It IS kind of Halloweeney LOL - dead bird coming back to life ha ha... Nobody was that ever - I am sure !!!! AND, after that you can rightfully join Tabby and me in our craziness Image he he.
Tabby - thanks buddy for your support and for trying to cal me down Image - the last thing I need now is some NEW plight Image . My acid is still somewhat off - now I have a feeling that I have some small GERD going on and that strange pain on the lower left side is driving me nuts. It is not there non -stop though, thanks God, just stubbing pains from time to time. Just enough to "remind" me that it is still there Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 Oct 2008, 13:14

Hey Tabby, I'll do my best but your girls are so wacky that it's really gonna be a task!
A Halloween Moa? Now that would be a first indeed! :)
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 21 Oct 2008, 14:36

I know Kim….I feel for you , I do ! I will try and be normal now ! Image[/size]
Hope your tummy settles soon Fissy , do you feel better each day ? I think upsets like this can take a while to settle , just keep up with your herbs and potions it all helps Image

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Oct 2008, 16:43

oh guys ...how I miss you here Image - WHY we all had to live so much apart ??? Not fair !!!!!!!!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 22 Oct 2008, 06:39

I wish we lived closer too!
Fissy, do you think getting a blood test done to see if you are more alkaline/acidic would be helpful? or Maybe a stool culture?

I love your wizard guy! I hate that I can't be on here as much with my appointments and work assignments. Sometimes it feels like I am spinning my wheels here. Bad week. Oh well. I hope things are calming down. At least we haven't lost our sense of humor!!!

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Oct 2008, 10:47

Hi Angel Image - what a beautiful photo !!!!! :sprinkleheart: It is fantastic how you made it "misty" and you look so pretty as always Image !!!
I will have to go to my GP, as much as I hoped that this would "just go away" - it is not going anywhere. It is about 80% better, but now it is like that for the past 4 days - same - not getting better all the way : (. The mornings are the worst, since stomach is empty off food but full of the acid so I can feel it "crawling" up the esophagus Image . Thankfully does not come all the way up into my mouth - grouse Image Image Image.
I will go next week though since today I have my Gyn and than I just can not see "white coat" twice in a row - I am sick of appointments too : (.
Sorry, my baby-Lecia, that you are so busy - you need to rest Image . I hope that your appointments give you some relief and that at least acupuncture treatments give you an hour of relaxation while there. I really believe that if done properly they can do much for the balancing of everything.
We miss you here tremendously - but you need to take care of yourself now and that is now absolute priority :sprinkleheart: - so don't fret about it Image I hope you will start feeling MUCH , much better very soon !!!!!
Xoxoxoxxxooooooooooooooooooo
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 22 Oct 2008, 12:53

WOW ...You look so beautiful Image ....Princess Lecia !
Hope you get some quiet time soon ...Goodluck with your appointments and
Take good care of you.... that’s all that matters !
I wish we all lived closer too Fissy ! Maybe a little fissure island – The AFS island !!
I am sorry your tummy is concerning you like this, i hope by next week things will have returned to normal and there will be no need to see your GP, try not to worry wee cherub everything will be cool !
Love to you both ! Image
Last edited by Guest on 22 Oct 2008, 12:57, edited 1 time in total.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?