LIS No. 2

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: LIS No. 2

Postby Jen » 27 Oct 2008, 21:18

Fissy-
I love the picture of your kitty! I need to dress up my dogs but I can not find their costumes to save my life! I always have to round up the baby and the dogs for their annual halloween photos!
Jen
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Jo » 27 Oct 2008, 21:31

Hey Fissy Image
I am so happy to hear you are feeling better.
Now you just need to get over the PMS, which shouldn't last long!!
It is kind of cold here today, I wore my gloves and all the leaves blew off the trees.
The good thing is that I don't have to rake much because the leaves got blown to the neighbors! Image
:chore:
Hope you are enjoying your lovely flowers and Cali weather.
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Oct 2008, 22:28

Hey my "rest of the buddy-bunch" Image So nice to see you on my thread :sprinkleheart: !!!! Image
Angel-face Image - Yeap - and I have to be fast before forth jumps on me LOL I found soooo much info about it all - I think my Gyn will curse the day he took me in , ha ha. The ligation is definitely off , ablation also for a time being , and for the veins I will definitely go to Interventional Radiologist and have non-invasive procedure ! THANKS GOD FOR INTERNET !!!! I do not know how poor people made educated decisions before : ((( . xoxoxoxooooooo
Jen- LOL, can't wait to see that "trio" Image
Jo - thanks sweetie Image - I hope that progesterone shot would not mess up cycle or something (ugh.....).
As crazy as I am , I used nice weather to wash and clean patios and window sills and patio furniture just to see that rain is coming Image :flush: - I really need some concealing :chore: !!!!
Foliage must be looking gorgeous at this time of the year !!! I used to collect ton of leaves of different shapes and colors and press them and later use as all kind of decoration for Halloween or Thanksgiving when I lived PA. I miss sometimes walking through leaves and the smell of Indian Summer weather :) - I guess every climate has its special charms. For my Fibro, though, this climate is God send Image !
I am so happy to hear that Jared does not have any serious side effects - and hopefully his tummy will calm soon and dryness will subside Image Image ! He is such a strong boy - well, "apple does not fall far from a tree" ; ))) !!!
LOVE YOU ALLLLLL :redlove: Image :redlove:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby pinky » 28 Oct 2008, 04:26

Fissy,glad to know you are feeling better and that you can eat well now.
wish the weather was great like yours.i hate the british weather.its always cold,rainy and gloomy.we do get sunshine and warm weather once in a blue moon.winters are even more depressing.
when do you see your crs next fissy? Image
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2008, 19:33

Thank you Pinky !!! Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?