My 11 year anal fissure

Would love to hear from others going through the same thing xx

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: My 11 year anal fissure

Postby Katie » 17 Oct 2016, 14:59

So I go to the doctors today and it's not an infection the skin tag by the op cut has got bigger and us full of blood like a blood clot! So cos it takes up half my bottom hole that's whats hurting now after the op and idears to I can do to help this go down the doctor said it will go down by its self but just want to see if anyone has any idears I said about coconut oil but she said olive oil is like the same thing so just rubed some of that in x
Katie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby Mypoorbutt » 17 Oct 2016, 15:33

Hi Hun,
Mine did that after my Botox/fissurotomy, I soaked cotton wool balls in colloidal silver and put them on the skin tags n hems for about 20 mins three times a day and after a week I could walk without being in pain...then after another week they had more or less gone down to how they were before the op.
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Katie » 18 Oct 2016, 10:42

Thankyou so much for your advice hun xxxxx
Katie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Katie » 20 Oct 2016, 01:10

So after you had your op did your tear go away? How long did it take? I felt really good yesterday but sore again today because of the skin tags being so big I can't find were the tear is anymore but I know it's still there! I have heard it takes abut 2 weeks for the bottox to start to kick in? X
Katie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mypoorbutt » 20 Oct 2016, 15:11

No my fissure is still here after the Botox, but I'm due to have LIS soon.
Botox can sometimes take 4/6 weeks to properly kick in but by week 3 I could really tell by week 4 I felt soooo much better. Patience is the most important thing with these awful fissures. Hang in there x
Mypoorbutt

Postby Katie » 23 Oct 2016, 14:54

Went to the doctors Friday as the pain was different and worse after going to the toilet and I was getting a lot of pressure pain in my bottom cheek and I was told I do now have an infection so on anti-biotics as well as all the other tablets!!! but 48 hours in its feeling a bit better and today after going to the toliet I noticed my bottom is not tight!!!!! So think the bottox has started to kick in!! The doctor also have me a cream to rub in on the blood clot to help reduce it!! So fingers cross things can only get better x
Katie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mypoorbutt » 24 Oct 2016, 04:14

So glad it's started to get better...Botox takes a while sometimes which can be quite dispiriting but you look like you have got to the good bit and at least you caught the infection early so that's good. I'm sure your on the path to a full recovery now.
Fingers crossed
Mypoorbutt

Postby Katie » 02 Nov 2016, 12:51

Update so the antibiotics did not work and the infection got worse so now on two strong different anti-biotics and think they have started to work I still have the large lump like pile but it's gone down a little from the oilment I was given the thing is I think the antibiotics is making my bm harder!!!! I'm on movicol and I take it 3 times a day and I still have my fruit and fiber cube at bed time is there anything else I can have to help maje it really lose I could drink more but if anyone knows of anything that works that would be great thankyou X
Katie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Katie » 06 Nov 2016, 06:53

Update my infection has now gone which is great but the movercol I was taking was to strong as last week I went to the toilet 16 times in 5 days and they were not soft so I now have had pain since last Monday the day I went 5 times!! From a tear the old one or a new one I'm not sure so since then going to the toliet has been painful!!! So I have stoped it for a few days and I only went once yesterday which is enough!! But I know if I need it soft and to once once a day the pain will settle down I hope having my op 4 weeks ago tomorrow has been the worse 4 weeks of my life I just hope it will be worthopaedic it in the end!! I'm going back to work tomorrow
Katie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mypoorbutt » 06 Nov 2016, 07:07

Oh no,
I know how bad it is to go multiple times a day...that has always been my issue.
Maybe if you start reintroducing the softener then it will start to work slowly, I wish I could offer more advice but like I say my issue is trying to stop going lol.
I'm sure that soon this will all settle down and you can look back on it and see it as something absolutely horrendous that you got through.
Good luck for work tomorrow...what do you do for work...will you be able to have decent bathroom breaks
Mypoorbutt