New here

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New here

Postby Guest » 19 May 2009, 09:05

I could, but I would be so scared. I was horribly consitpated while pregnant. I know I could avoid that now, but it scares me so. Plus my son was born eight weeks premature and was in the intensive care unit for three weeks. It was so hard for me and my husband. My placenta tore and I went into labor. I have consulted with a high risk pregnancy doctor who told me that I would at risk again for that happening. So with that and the fissure I pretty much decided to leave it alone.

Postby Guest » 19 May 2009, 09:06

Wow she has a fissure right now and is pregnant? How is she doing?

Postby Corsi » 19 May 2009, 09:08

I don't know, she isn't much online...search her thread.
No, don't risk anything - you have a beautiful baby.
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 19 May 2009, 10:41

Yeah, your baby comes first and needs a mommy that isn't incapcitated with butt problems. I think that is great you are grateful for what you have. You have time to have more still.

Postby Guest » 19 May 2009, 11:56

Thanks I am very grateful for Peanut (our nickname for him) and felt very guilty this past Christmas as I was in so much pain I could barely function. I have great admiration for you guys who have dealt with this for so long!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 19 May 2009, 13:18

Great pic, Macy! The water looks so inviting there, I love the FL west Coast beaches.. :D
Corsi, I am in Georgia...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 19 May 2009, 13:25

Thanks, you said your parents are near here? Are you close to the coast? I lived in Atlanta for about six months as a teenager and whew was that crazy!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 19 May 2009, 13:43

Tracey, Just cross that bridge into AL and you won't have to drive far to find my son or in-laws...Gulf Shores....!
I live near Savannah but I spend many weekends in Atlanta, and yes, it is craz-eee!!! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 19 May 2009, 20:08

Tracy you look so cute with your Peanut - both in matching colors - how adorable Image Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61