No LIS, more Botox...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: No LIS, more Botox...

Postby Guest » 03 Dec 2008, 05:59

Code is good Corsi ....
Do you have that incontinent feel this time round ???
I am wondering whether your last shot has worked??? If not maybe you need another shot and soon ??
Hang in there chicky Image
Thats a sweet thing your husband did :lovetree:
Mr Corsica Image

Postby Guest » 03 Dec 2008, 07:56

There is someone watching over you! I was looking at the stars last night and thinking about how the universe is expanding and how it all just goes on forever and I can't help but think there is something bigger behind all of this. It was comforting.
It gets so confusing to try to figure out what works. I keep a journal but so far I can't see any real trends as far as if the chiro or acupuncture is working. The celebrex seems to be the only thing I can say that seems to make a definitive difference. I understand how it is hard to make sense if the treatment is working or is it just time and it would have gotten better on its own. (is that what you meant?)
Thanks, Cheryl for making the copies for me. I appreciate it! Hope Lance had a nice visit.

Postby cherylk » 03 Dec 2008, 08:40

Lecia,
Lance had a nice visit. I had your envelope, but now I cannot find it. I think I have your address. If I cannot find it, I will let you know. How are you feeling these days?????? I made the copies yesterday at the lib.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Corsi » 03 Dec 2008, 09:28

No incontinence Tabby, but I haven't really tried to hold things inside when I have to go... I always go when I feel the urge to...
I too wonder if this shot wasn't as effective as the last one, I would hate to have a third shot without any type of anaesthetic... I would like a permanent fix. If I become incontinent my CRS could say "I told you so".
There must be something bigger, something more than we see Lecia....I would like that "thing" to get rid of all the people who do evil things towards children, animals...or others who are defenseless.
That was what I meant Lecia....it's like I don't know the difference between up and down anymore... It's so Image when your life "only" revolves around what happens in the bathroom....what a INTERESTING life Image
Have you seen the films "Stop - Loss" and "Lars and the Real Girl"? beautiful films...
Image Corsica Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Jo » 03 Dec 2008, 09:44

Image Corsi,
We saw Lars and the real girl. We really enjoyed it. Jared just bought a used copy from movie store and we want to watch it again. It was very good! It sounds like we need to see "Stop - Loss". I have not heard of it, but I usually don't know many movies, I learn from the kids. :D
So glad your hubbie came home for lunch! How nice.
Hope you have a good day.
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 03 Dec 2008, 09:52

Corsi/Jo,
What are those movies about? Maybe I can get those from the video store when my son is home on Christmas break. We watched "The Falcon and the Snowman" while he was home on his Thanksgiving break. Very interesting movie! I bought the dvd so we will always have it. One of the characters in the movie is based on the grandson of the dentist that practiced in the small town I was raised in. I would not have known about the movie if my cousin who lives in KS had not told me about it. I have ordered the book on which the movie is based and look forward to reading it!!
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Postby Corsi » 03 Dec 2008, 10:00

I have seen a lot of good films (we watch movies together every Sunday night), so many good films out there. My sons love movie night, and they "have" to see a lot of different types of films...
Cheryl, we cannot tell what the films are about, you just have to see them... Image
Yes, I was so happy he came home...I will get some help to deal with all this health stuff that my head is full of.
Image Snowflake
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Jo » 03 Dec 2008, 10:10

Cheryl,
I will have to watch "the falcon and the snowman" also.
I took this out of a movie review about Lars and the real girl.
  • This movie is funny and thought-provoking. It shows you a strange and delusional young man turning into someone you can deeply understand. Through him, we learn that everyone has a story beneath the surface, and, no matter what it may be, it is a story worth knowing. Although it was a little slow at parts, sticking with the movie until the end is incredibly rewarding. Lars and the Real Girl is touching, incredibly sweet and definitely an enjoyable film.
Corsi,
I don't think it gives away too much info??
A movie night is a great idea! Is it hard to find good movies every week?
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Corsi » 03 Dec 2008, 10:22

No, I don't think so...I can send you some other titles as well. We have had this film night for 3 years now...
We love watching (good) movies.
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 03 Dec 2008, 10:26

My older son really likes to watch movies. He likes for him and I to watch them together. I cannot wait to get the book about the Falcon and the Snowman.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP