so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 09 Jan 2014, 05:26

Good morning omb, mayb u will get a date today when u call, fingers and toes crossed for u. No im not feelung great omb, im bleeding really badly and i cant remember the last time i had somuch blood, but bms r not as painful now. I got the break down of the bill yesterday and read that they give me a partial rectum biospy? He didnt mention this to methis part alone was £372. Mayb thats why im bleeding so badly. I wasnt really happy this time as he was in a rush to another hospital after me, i didnt even have my coat of that he was in telling me i was next, i dont really like being rushed especialy when someone is sticking things in ur sore bum. Enuf about me, i will b praying today that u get a date omb hope u have a lovely painfree day off pet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby owmybum » 09 Jan 2014, 12:21

Unfortunatly, I got the secretaries answer phone.... So left another message. :(
Did you have to pay for your treatment?? Was it not on nhs?
Try not to worry about the bleeding and soreness.... You have been stretched and injected, and had a bit of flesh taken out, so you are bound to be in a bad way for a couple of weeks.
I hate it when the dr is all rushed.... It just makes you feel like a piece of meat on a conveyor belt!!!

Hang on in there!!
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 10 Jan 2014, 06:40

Morning omb hope u r feeling a bit better? I went private my boyfriend paid for it for me thats why i was taken so quickly. I rang consultant today ti ask about all the bleeding that ive been having this time, last time i had no bleeding and i was so much worse. He saud when he was trying to see in there my anus started to split in places and bleed, i said will these heal or will they turn into fissures, he said well they should but they could turn ti fissures as that is the natue of my illness. I wanted ti scream down the phone but u did these new ines!!!!! Im so sorry i went bac again i wish i hadve known i just had piles and a tight muscle i would never put myself through this again. Im goin to make an appointment to c doctor for a.ds im feeling i cant take anymore, my family is goin through alot of problems at the miment i feel that i need somthg to keep my head above water as i feel as if im being pulled under by the ankles. Love healing and my prayers to u xxxxxxxxxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby owmybum » 10 Jan 2014, 13:51

Oh puzzled...... That's just what you didn't want to hear. I'm so sorry things have been messed up like that for you. No wonder you feel at the end of your tether!
I went on anti anxiety tablets last year. I was really struggling to cope with the vicious roller coaster of my fissure. I had a test that involved me drinking barium for an X-ray. It was like cement coming out and ripped me to shreds.... That was when I just couldn't stop crying. The tablets have really helped give me a clear head to cope..... Which it sounds like you definatly need right now.

:smilyhug:
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
owmybum

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 10 Jan 2014, 16:52

Oh omb!! Thats sounds devastating wat u went through, im glad the a.d helped u. I think at times in ur life u need a little extra help to take the edge of things. I will c the doctor next week and have a chat about things. Dearest omb i hope u have a peaceful and painfree weekend. Thoughts and prayers to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby Rachael 1984 » 13 Jan 2014, 13:17

Sorry Puzzled about your pain. The ADS helped me no end and stopped me from crawling further into the black hole......
Please go and see the doctor, when this is ongoing it takes you down. Thinking of you. Has the Botox injections caused the issues with bleeding? You tore when he did it to you? Xxxxxx
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby owmybum » 14 Jan 2014, 03:55

How are you doing puzzled?? Has anything settled down over the weekend???
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
owmybum

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 14 Jan 2014, 08:48

Hi omb, i bleed and was in pain all over wked and yesterday but this morning there was pain with bowel mivement but no blood thank goodness so ive been having a better day. I feel as if i have about 3 wee splits in my anus stingy and sore but if i have a blood free day the pain is not so sharp, long may it last! But u know with these evil things its over months and years we improve so i will just keep in trying to heal myself again. How r u omb, r u having good and bad days pet? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby owmybum » 15 Jan 2014, 03:47

Yes, I get good and bad. I mostly don't bleed..... And it's not painful to actually go.... But pain always kicks in after, and it usually lasts all day. I spose I just learn to ignore it!!
I'm really glad to hear you have more or less stopped bleeding!! Yay!
Did you go to the dr??
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
owmybum

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 15 Jan 2014, 14:36

Hi omb, these things r terrible its terrible that u nearly learn to live with the pain but its good that u dont get painful bms. I hope u get to c a doctor and get some relief soon. Yes got a.ds from doctor so will wait and c if they make any difference. Thoughts and prayers to u xxxxxxxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather