so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 07 Dec 2013, 04:13

Thanks omb, no i dont feel unwell just really sore again. Just had my morning bm and the feeling is getting a lot sharper while its passing over watever it is. So near christmas with all this pain and more money to find for crs im devastated. How r u omb r u feeling a wee bit better today? Xxxxxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 07 Dec 2013, 07:32

Does any of the ladies here ever get sore wee lumps and imflamation around down below either b4 or during their period and then they go away after??
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 09 Dec 2013, 03:36

Its been a week now from me thinking that ive developed another fissure although in alot of pain over wked no blood but this morning there it was blood on toilet paper, ive been expecting u!!! No surprise cant even pass wind as it feels like im goin to give birth to a broken bottle from my backside, cant take it in this is happening again. Partner is calling crs this morning. Praying for healing for everyone, but at the moment if he doesnt give me lis im wishing for death because i just cant do this anymore.
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 09 Dec 2013, 07:16

Friday 13 2PM CRS appointment. Thank goodness!
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 09 Dec 2013, 13:03

Ah puzzle I'm so so sorry to read this :(. It's so not fair I know I've been where you are now. I felt the very same an arse transplant (lol) and death was on my mind too. But pls puzzle get that thought out of your head you need to stay positive to get through this. I really hope you get some answers on Friday tell him/her what you want. Are you seeing another crs or same one? Are you ready for LIS? I was totally ready & never looked back thank god. I had to go private too 4 mth wait otherwise that was when I was ready to give up. So stayed private after that. Tg I only had to pay crs & an excess to hospital insurance paid the rest. Lets know how you get on best of luck to you xxx
Deleted User 2543

Postby owmybum » 09 Dec 2013, 13:37

Oh puzzled.... I can see you have totally had enough of all this. I don't blame you... I've been there many a time myself. I'm glad you have an appointment so soon..... Hopefully you will get some answers and a plan of action.

Answering your period question.... Yes, I feel even worse the week before my period.... It feels like my bum has been rubbed with a cheese grater!! It lasts for a few days into my period too....... And if I'm going to bleed at all... It's always around this time. I blame it on hormones... I don't know what else to blame it on!! Lol

I'm still plodding along thanks for asking.... Still waiting for appointments, still using recto.... Still feeling the sting!

Huge hug, and good luck for Friday, keep us posted!
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 09 Dec 2013, 13:56

Poor omb i hope u get an appointment soon, i only got mine so fast because my boyfriend pays for it or else id have to visit the credit union !us women get it even worse with r periods making things going mad once a month. Im really frightened for the furture but i know im goin to have to do somthg, nobody can bring my bum in and do it for me i have to gi through it myself. All my love and prayers for healing ti u omb. Xxxxxxxxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 18 Dec 2013, 07:10

Hi all, seen doc 13th feb and long story short wodnt consider me for lis until i have botox 2nd time so booked in first week in january. Also my large fissure has totally healed but he thinks i have a new one on left side, lucky me! One side of arse jealous of the other and had to have z fissure as well, thanks arse!!! He asked me wod i consider valium and i said no. Dont know how i have a new fissure as my bms r as soft as possible and i still drink 5ltrs water and 2 stool softeners. P.s he didnt seem that keen on the lis op, will have to question him more.
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Postby Rachael 1984 » 19 Dec 2013, 04:07

Hi Puzzled,
I am so sorry... I hope the second round does it for you. I am in the same boat now. My CRS won't do LIS either. My appointment is in jan to see what my next step is. I am praying for you, please god send us some pain free days over Christmas. Xxx

I have pain on both sides again, I think my old Fissures have reoccurred. It is so frustrating when BMs are soft and passable. I feel your frustration. Xxxxxxxxx
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 19 Dec 2013, 10:15

Hi puzzle, lets hope this 2nd round will fix you ill be praying for you over Christmas.
My crs wouldn't hear of lis either until we ran out of options. So maybe it is an option if things don't work out for you.
@rachael I'm sorry to read your still suffering honestly don't know how you do it but ill pray for you too & hope you have a pain free Christmas too.
Heal soon :) xx
Deleted User 2543