My Food/Constipation Diary

Nailing my digestion issues.

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: My Food/Constipation Diary

Postby Ponder » 21 Sep 2016, 14:51

Just keep taking the next step I guess. Coming the distance is one thing, but to keep going is another. Currently I am not in my inspirational mode due to the cutting back on my nutritional intake re my latest procedure. This has affected my mojo. Thankfully I am in the process of correcting that where this morning I am feeling much better and once more starting to incorporate some green juices back into my diet. Next step is to start going back to the gym more regularly, however I really struggle being around others like so. BUT - keeping focused on my goals helps to keep me from feeding back on those negative thoughts that typically derail me.

Healthy Body / Healthy Mind ... whilst yes that makes sense, it's really not that simple for me. Other people can still make the process of socializing quite difficult even when we are content with where we are at. Add to that the residual effect of being bound up so long in our sickly condition of both body and mind. I think the mind takes much longer to catch up once we figure we have control of our body. This is why learning to relax is as crucial.
Ponder
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby Ponder » 22 Sep 2016, 23:15

Just popping in to say - KEEP DRINKING LOTS OF WATER ... I know sometimes that may not be a good thing for those with kidney issues and drinking water in excess does present problems ... BUT ... it's actually a case of not drinking enough and I am finding it a bit of a chore do keep up enough fluids for good digestion. My body seems to use water more than I thought.

OR ... I am drinking too many fluids with additives such as herbal teas with honey and not enough straight water.
Ponder
Salt Bather

Postby Ponder » 24 Sep 2016, 02:58

In Pain Yet Again - I don't believe its going to get better any time soon. Eating healthy also means keeping regular. Regular means more pain. No matter the consistency.
Ponder
Salt Bather

Postby Ponder » 25 Sep 2016, 15:11

Not in pain today. :) Thankful for that. Doing well with Lemon and Pineapple Juice ... + Apples & Pears. Not all together ... separate and as juice.
Ponder
Salt Bather