Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 12 Feb 2018, 17:43

I think it is superficial because it's new? I'm only getting Razer Blade pain during a bm and no pain after I've cleaned off and no spasms so this hasn't changed I'm happy about that because my worse fear was being worse afterwards but it's all the same as pre Botox except I gained a new fissure hoping the Botox kicks in soon an sorts both fissure out.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby PreggoAF » 12 Feb 2018, 18:03

Yes, hopefully the Botox kicks in soon and relaxes everything so you can heal everything quickly. Definitely keep us posted.
Chronic fissure: January 2018
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
LIS, tag removal, hems banded: July 2018
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Feb 2018, 10:14

Hi Hun Botox can take anything from a few days to a few weeks to kick in. When it does both fissures should heal up quickly especially if your not having spasms
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby missy moo » 13 Feb 2018, 13:45

Thanks mypoorbutt you don't know how much hope that gives me but do you really think I have a chance of healing the chronic one too with just the Botox? I'm annoyed he didn't do a fissurectomy aswel an also a had a 2nd bm that would be classed as perfect it was formed but very soft but hurt like it always does an bleed alot well the new one did most the bleeding, should I keep these bms or try for more of a cow paddy?
:thankyou:
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 13 Feb 2018, 14:30

Also I'm not having painful spasms but the ring feels closed off an tight right after a bm and for up to 30mins after till it chills out I think the diazapam are really helping the ring relax faster after bms.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Feb 2018, 14:47

I would go with whatever feels comfortable for you but bear in mind the softer the BM the more residue is left in the fissure.
Did he say exactly why he didn’t do the fissurectomy on the chronic one....there is no reason Botox can’t heal you completely remember mamafizz healed her chronic fissure with just Botox and BumUK also although I think she had a fissurectomy too.
It will probably feel a bit tight for the next few days as everything is a bit raw and sore from the procedure
Mypoorbutt

Postby missy moo » 13 Feb 2018, 15:15

Beforehand he said he'll see what he finds while there and after he said the scar is really soft an looks new you wouldn't think it was so old he said it looks good an didn't want to touch it because it looked good for 1 and 2 if he removed a scar it would be replaced with a scar. So I'm thinking it wasn't a chronic scar but how could it not be after healing an retearing every 4 weeks for 4 years, the last surgeon I saw before this guy said he can see an feel scar tissue build up!!! So I'm super confused surely the latest surgeon got a much better look an feel while I was past out right? He should know better then the other guy who just did a quick physical examination right?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Feb 2018, 15:28

Yes I agree the surgeon will have had a good look while you were under and will have seen if he needed to tidy up the fissure. I had the tidy up and didn’t heal after it I think to be honest it all depends on how long and deep the fissure is and also how well the Botox works for you
Mypoorbutt

Postby missy moo » 13 Feb 2018, 15:36

He said was the fissure was long but not deep an looked like a new scar an a new fissure which it isn't but that's a good thing right? maybe a have an ideal fissure as far as chronic fissures go
Last edited by missy moo on 29 May 2019, 06:03, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Sadbum » 13 Feb 2018, 17:24

Any update missy??
Sadbum
Salt Bather

Topics: 2