Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby Hopefull123 » 16 Feb 2018, 17:20

I take seasonique birth control and have period once every three months,which helps but even with that during the monthly time i still experience hormonal changes and mild symptoms including pelvic muscles tightness and constipation. In a week the pre period (without one this month) will start and I will check with the psyllium husk that I shave been taking for two weeks will help prevent the constipation and muscle tightness. So far this thing works like magic. The peristalsis is incredible and even with hard BMs I don't have to push at all. It comes out on its own. I never knew this type of fiber can do that. I 'll let you know. I don't take any laxatives anymore to start stretching the anal muscles and get them used to it so they don't freak out LOL. That and the self dialation I think are working.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 16 Feb 2018, 17:39

I think I need to start self dilation but have know idea how I know I need to buy different sizes of dilators but then what start small but insert then what wait? how long? Do you move it around? I'm lost
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Hopefull123 » 16 Feb 2018, 17:48

You don't have to buy dialator. One study shows that patients used their index finger had more success than those provided with dialator. I prefer my finger because I can feel things inside and I can control the degree of the pressure when I do the circular motions. Get gloves, insert only your index finger into the glove, dip it in coconut oil, lay on your side with your legs bent. Gently start inserting as far as you feel comfortable. For the first two days just keep it in without any movements for 10 minutes twice a day. After that start moving it clockwise gently stretching the walls. You can feel after 5 minutes how your muscles loosen up. It s quite fascinating actually. Not as bad as I thought. But you have to wait until you have no spasms. If you are in pain, wait to subside. If the index finger is too large, start with the pinky.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Feb 2018, 18:02

Wow thank you I think I would rather my finger also as I mean I've been using my finger for all sorts of lotions an potions for 4 years I'm not grossed out. An so not while the fissure is open right? Wait till it's closed up? An then every few days increase the stretching an pressure?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 16 Feb 2018, 18:11

Well the study mentioned that the doalayon started while the fissures were active and improvement came within a week. However, I started mine afyer the fissure had stopped bleeding for two weeks. You can call your doc to consult. But whatever feels comfortable to you. My doc said that we need to treat the muscles first, not the other way around. But I waited with a strict diet and soft watery BMs to close the wound first. Then my muscles were still spasming and I decided it was time to treat the muscles. The best way it though dialation if you have not had LIS.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Feb 2018, 18:27

I will wait till it's healed thank you so much it's amazing how we are all here helping each other Ike this passing info on I will learn from you an others then I'll pass it on it's a beautiful thing if you or anyone you know on here Ives in the UK they have a healing balm with all the fissure healing stuff all in one it's from NZ an it's called song bird
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 17 Feb 2018, 00:45

Day 5 update
Not much to report still the same as the last 2 days but today I had a 2nd bm an it hurt more then the first but it was fine after I cleaned off my stools are very soft it's a catch 22 do I want a bit more formed stools to stretch the muscle a bit or keep it super soft?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 17 Feb 2018, 08:22

Try adding just one teaspoon of psyllium to make them a little firmer and start very slowly to get them used to being stretched. That will also take away some of the acidity from the laxatives.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mypoorbutt » 17 Feb 2018, 12:33

Thanx missy I will look into that one...sometimes we have no other choice than to research as doctors certainly don’t have the time to treat us as a whole patient they just treat the symptoms we present with
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby missy moo » 18 Feb 2018, 04:41

Day 6 update
Stool was a little more formed harder some would call it perfect before my fissure started I would of called it perfect and it hurt more then the last two days but not as bad as the few days straight after Botox. I did have a muscle stretched annoyed feeling for half an hour after. I don't think the Botox has kicked in yet still waiting.
missy moo
King Fissure