Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby Mypoorbutt » 20 Feb 2018, 15:35

Hi missy for most people swelling is worse from days 4/5- 9/10 so maybe that has something to do with it. I’m sure once the Botox kicks in you will notice a huge difference
Oh goodness yes I wish I could keep perfect BMs forever that would be better than winning the lottery
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 15:37

Oh thanks as I read your supportive words (not out loud) my 4 year old son ran up an hugged me around my legs at that very moment just conformation of the love an support reassurance to stay strong an carry on :%`+:
Last edited by missy moo on 31 May 2019, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 15:47

Hopefull123 I just replied to you then thought I wonder if she's the one messaging me in mind body link so I checked and it is you lol funny how in that moment my son hugged my legs im starting to notice small signs of hope an positivity you just have to have your eyes open an you'll see it :D I watched the whole Louise hay YouTube video last night it's great I'm going to continue this journey I know I need it badly.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 15:50

Thanks mypoorbutt so when would I expect Botox to kick in within the first 2 weeks right? Also should I use the diltiazem if it's irritating the area maybe coconut oil after bms would be better an just wait for the Botox?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 20 Feb 2018, 15:58

Yes, positive expectations, sort of reprograming our minds because after such a long suffering they are locked in fear, and that is understandable. It's very hard to be positive while in pain, but little by little everyday we have to try until we reach a turning point. I will be watching things like that everyday for this reprogramming to take place.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Canttakethis » 20 Feb 2018, 16:16

I am on day 18 and my Botox has not kicked in and I still feel worse than before my procedure (which I attribute to the exam under anesthesia). My dr said it would start having some effect at 5-7 days and should be full strength by 2 weeks- if it’s going to work. I have read on here though that it has kicked in later for others. I am trying to still have hope and stay positive but it is soooo hard after 14 months of pain and feeling like this is my last hope as I do not want surgery. Please keep us posted on how you’re doing. I would like to know if the Botox works for you. I hope it does!!! Sending positive thoughts your way!
Canttakethis
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 16:26

Canttakethis I also had an exam while under which caused a second fissue which healed within 4 days amazing I know I wish this chronic one would do the same. I have had my fissure for 4.5 years of my life!!! I know how you feel I've just recently found a book by a woman called Louise hay I highly recommend you google her name and watch her videos on YouTube it mite help a little I know I need to listen an do this for myself and I will be trying everyday just watch it if you don't care for it then that's fine but for me it's something I've needed to hear almost all my life. Keep me posted on your progress I wish you the best of luck healing.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 16:30

Hopefull123 what country do you live in? We should help an support each other on this journey it's all very new to me I've only read a few pages an watched the videos so far now I need a personal plan what do you do as your personal plan pm me if you want.
Last edited by missy moo on 20 Feb 2018, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 20 Feb 2018, 16:52

I am in the US. I have a wonderful proctologist available all the time and can do a surgery within days if I want to. Personally I was frightened of surgeries and such as I have never been in a hospital in my life and have never been sick. This shock has been emotionally changing even my optimistic personality. I think I need to face certain fears in life and become stronger and braver. I think that whatever happens to us is for a reason, and when we ask and realize the reason, learn the lesson, then the need of the lesson is no longer applicable and it disappears. Along with positive thinking of course, we need to evaluate our lives as a whole and work on certain areas. Everyone knows what they are, but they have to admit it to themselves.
I think forgiveness to ourselves and everyone else is important to begin with. Forgive EVERYONE, regardless of they have realized that they have hurt you. But it has to be sincere with love, as in a higher level, everyone,s souls are pure. I am getting a little spiritual here but this is what I believe and I have seen patterns correlated with my thoughts, emotions and the events that happen to me. I had a boss a while ago that was cruel and heartless. He made our lives a living hell. One day I decided to send love and light to him and forg8ve him sincerely. I let go of all the anger. In a week he changed his demeanor and way of managing us dramatically
There was no more tension in the office. My stress disappeared. I believe this was not a coincidence. I have let go of the health events that lead to my fissure. If I didn't go to be a juror, I wouldn't have eaten in that dirty cafeteria and have gotten that horrible stomach flu. I asked why did that happen, see how it turned my life upside down. I was angry at the destiny, but now I have forgiven these events and have let go. This is the life game and I have realized how much stronger i have become and that i am taking the final action of bravery to eliminate it once and for all.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 17:04

Wow that's right up my street not airy fairy stuff to me over the last year I've just started to come into a more spiritual place an a more spiritual me if you get what I mean I'm sure you do I think we're talking right now because it was destiny an for a reason I know things happen for us to learn an grow from but it's all so new to me I want more of it but need guidance and help plus I'm busy with a 4.5 year old a 4.5 year plus 2 week old fissure and a 1 year old my fissure happened 2weeks after having my first son because of the birth damage and a hard stool an the stress an shock sleepless nights with a new born but I struggle to think about what else caused it an why?
missy moo
King Fissure