Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 18 Feb 2018, 04:44

I will start having a little bene fiber each day an see how that goes. Mypoorbutt let me know if you cant find it I can ring them back an ask where to buy it from if you need me to not a problem.
Last edited by missy moo on 18 Feb 2018, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Mypoorbutt » 18 Feb 2018, 05:34

I’m going to google it and see where it’s sold here in the UK.
On a side note by week 2/3 I was putting my barrier cream up pre BM and noticed there was not tightness to get past it was very strange...it felt like my IS count tighten at all even if it wanted too. That was the time I knew the Botox had fully kicked in
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby missy moo » 18 Feb 2018, 14:52

Week 1 update
So I normally wait till evening to to do an update but just had my normal every morning bm an it was the least pain yet an much softer stool then yesterday but i think too soft I need something in between I'll start the bene fiber today it's the visual stuff that gets me down blood on the toilet paper an seeing the fissure is still open with a mirror like when you feel skinny an happy then look at the numbers on a scale then you feel fat an unhappy (come on Botox)
Last edited by missy moo on 18 Feb 2018, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby PreggoAF » 18 Feb 2018, 15:54

LOL, Missy Moo, I love your analogy of feeling skinny and then feeling fat after stepping on the scale. I just want to say that I think your decreasing pain is the best sign ever and an even better sign than what things look like. With both of my major fissures in the past, the first sign of long-term healing was decreasing pain. That would eventually be followed by less bleeding. I know that's just my experience but I wanted to tell you not to necessarily go by the visual stuff alone. I'm currently in the reverse situation. My fissure looks like it's getting smaller (although there's still blood) but the pain is actually increasing. I think it's the spasms that are getting worse. It's hard to win with these darn fissures.
Chronic fissure: January 2018
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
LIS, tag removal, hems banded: July 2018
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6

Postby missy moo » 18 Feb 2018, 16:22

Yep they are such a challenge aren't they it's amazing how much control an authority they have over us and our lives but I'm so determined to win this fight, I didn't have less bleeding just less pain mite of just been because it was a soft bm? I'm going to start taking a little fiber each day see how that goes over the next 7 days I'm expecting great improvement.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 19 Feb 2018, 21:55

Day 8 update
So this mornings bm was a bit more formed hurt during but not after then 7 hours later for no reason I had an urge to go again which was just a tiny bit of soft stool like the size of a finger an soft like tooth paste but hurt more then the first one an afterwards till id cleaned off sorry if thats tmi but my question is- this isn't the first time this 2nd little soft bms have happened some days I just have a random urge to go only to pass something pointless like that i guess it was more sore because it was more acidic an got stuck in the fissure more also question number 2 I'm thinking about going down to 1 molaxole satchet a day tomorrow an keep the one teaspoon of fiber powder a day is that a good idea? I haven't heart anyone on here say they take 2 lax satchets a day anyway?
Last edited by missy moo on 20 Feb 2018, 04:14, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Mypoorbutt » 20 Feb 2018, 03:30

Hi missy sounds like your healing well and the softer BM probably hurt a bit more because like you say they leave more residue and are acidic

On a side note is it the songbird massage wax or the bee balm that you use
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 04:10

Thanks but why do I randomly need to go to the toilet for something so soft small an pointless? Now my skin tag is the reddest an biggest it's been since botox I hope that little sh#t hasn't set me back. The one I use is for baby's nappy rash an heaps of other skin issues ask them what it's used for? I'm guessing the balm?
Last edited by missy moo on 20 Feb 2018, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 20 Feb 2018, 14:50

Day 9 update
Painful during bm an burning afterwards till I cleaned off my skin tag is red an swollen after yesterday's 2nd poop but todays poop was perfect I wish I could lock that type of poop in forever an never have to change, I hate my 50 shades of poop don't we all. Anyway still waiting for Botox to kick in I used a gloved finger to insert some diltiazem after my bm an slowly I manage to get my index finger in the muscle feels so thick an tight your right hopefull123 it is good to use your finger to really feel what's going on down there now I know it is still the same as before Botox an I hope this helps me realise when the Botox kicks in. Started to get frustrated guys just want to get past this! My bum feel more irritated now don't know if it's from my finger or diltiazem or both.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 20 Feb 2018, 15:24

Hang in there missy, hopefully the area is just brused from the needle poking and it will soon go away.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11