Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 28 Mar 2018, 22:41

Hi I haven't tried either but I don't want to take anything long term my body should be able to work properly but it doesn't I eat an drink healthy
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 28 Mar 2018, 22:44

Hi hopeful how are you I've not been able to access this site for the last week it kept saying I've been banned but now randomly it's working again
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 29 Mar 2018, 08:42

Hi missy, I was banned too and sent an email to the admin. I think a lot of people were. I feel great, back to normal. How have you been.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 29 Mar 2018, 17:10

Hey I'm still getting dry hard tips I'm not taking anything at the moment just diet an water ive started skipping breakfast an going straight to lunch at 12pm which has helped about 50% so the tips are half more soft and half as much quantity so better but still not great getting really sick of this I have family in town all weekend so I don't want this getting in the way of hanging out with them all none of them know about my issue. I went to see a doctor yesterday an she didn't know much about fissures she suggested I eat more fruit an maybe walk or run the thing is gps is only one way an that seems to be oh your constipated go for a exercise eat fiber drink water but my body naturally has the urge to move my bowels every single morning no problem the problem is the tip of my stool is had how do I fix that the doctor said a dyer harder tip can be normal it's only a problem for me because of the fissure an I agree with but it doesn't help me fix the problem how do I stop the hard tip? I feel like not eatting at all food is the enemy what if I lived off fruit for a year but then again fiber seems to make a beautiful soft formed bm right behind a dry hard tip I don't know what to do the doctor has put me back on the waiting list to have another consultation with a surgeon but they are general surgeons so not the best
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 29 Mar 2018, 17:34

I don't know what to tell you, missy, but I have noticed that if I eat less food, I get a little constipated, well not really, but I have to push a little to get it started because the volume is little. Where as if it s normal amount, it pushes by itself out. I still think the plug effect is your tight muscles. I dont know the mechanosm, but I had it too from time to time during the fissure days.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 29 Mar 2018, 17:45

I eat tons of food after 12pm haha I'm just trying to reduce the amount of time that I have breakfast sitting in my bowel getting water sucked out of it, I don't know anymore it's a catch 22 damed if you do damed if you dont my doctor has booked a new consultation so I guess I'll just look forward to that for now, I'm trying to take flax seed oil with lunch everyday I need to get some magnesium an try that my doctor also thinks my anxiety is affecting the fissure but how can someone work on there anxiety with a fissure maybe if I get the fissure sorted then the anxiety could be sorted much easier
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 29 Mar 2018, 17:51

Yes, try with magnesium citrate but just enough for softness and not watery consistency. You will see and adjust when you start.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby ESun » 29 Mar 2018, 18:30

Yup I take NatCalm (citrate) every AM and PM now, about 500mg each time, you have to see how much you need based on what kinds of foods you are eating.
I eat mostly fruits (3 cup smoothie) and veggies, egg once a day, fish once a day (I’ve stopped grains and legumes/nuts- as my condition was so painful from spasms all day that this is my current regime) I have not taken Advil for two days.
I’ve become accustomed to veggies I love with oils and spices I like, hot drinks I love (broth homemade, natural hot chocolate or matcha or anything w almond milk, I also want to do raw goat milk.....
It’s been a hard struggle- I am hopeful today!
Just went out and had some wine w fish and potatoes and kale
And now hydrating and making my mag drink.....
Hardest thing as a single mom w a toddler and breastfeeding!!!!
ESun
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby missy moo » 30 Mar 2018, 15:36

Hopeful will magnesium be better long term instead of macrogol is what the lax is called if you look it up you'll see what it's about it only draws water it doesn't irritate the bowel an make them move? My doctor said some people take it for life an it's fine it's the same stuff everyone takes in here. I think the Botox is most certainly wearing off as bm are more painful now like how they use to be an pain after Im walking around like I have something stuck up there an I'm trying to walk normal around my visiting family. Esun I know how you feel its not easy at all I think I'll be getting lis in the end just don't know when because I can't control these dam bm my body literally has a mind of its own it just is so unpredictable hard one day soft the next but mostly hard tipped bm in the morning I also have little ones a 1 year old an a 4 year old both boys who are full of energy I struggle to keep up with them an a fissure today is a sore day for me an i feel like my bowels want to go again but I just can't allow it I have to prep for my son's first birthday tomorrow maybe I ate something bad. I do try to eat so healthy aswel but nothing I do works. I hope your both doing well today and anyone else reading : )
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 30 Mar 2018, 16:47

If your doctor approved long term then take it until you get LIS so you don't suffer much. But if lower than 350 mg magnesium citrate can do the trick, it would be better because it is something your body needs anyway, unlike the chemically manufactured laxative. But higher dose of magnesium can be harmful long term, so you can try with 350 mg, take it devided in two with two meals for best results.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist