Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 16 Mar 2018, 22:43

Exactly pain now while younger or gas escaping while much older, and I've read the same thing. You give me hope hopeful you've also made this an option for me I'm less scared knowing you went through with it : )
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 17 Mar 2018, 13:58

3 days into my period an yet another hard stool I thought it was just leading up to my period but it's not I guess I should take a lax sachet today even though I don't want to be taking anything I'm sad because my fissure is still bleeding I'm starting to seriously think about lis but I'm scared if I can't get my bms under control I'm screwed either way sometimes I hate being a woman
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 17 Mar 2018, 14:39

Hopeful I've decided to give the olive oil a good go just 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach in the morning that way I don't have to take any softeners during the day? I blocked my nose an chased it with my morning glass of water that I always have before breakfast and since it's the head of the stool that's hard maybe if by putting the oil in first then the oats I eat next (breakfast) will go down an sit in the oil? Fingers crossed, a side note something to be greatful for I only have discomfort/sight pain during bms not afterwards so I can go about my day with my kids
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 17 Mar 2018, 14:49

Yes, and take another tablespoon before bed. After the LIS my BMs have improved maybe because of my muscles. The surface looks extremely smooth where before it looked rougher. I am not sure for what reason. They also feel extra smooth, still bulky though. I think LIS can fix the abnormal stool consistency as well. Don't be afraid that you will be screwed if you don't get your BMs under control. Your tight muscles may not be allowing full evacuation thus making the next morning beginning harder. LIS will fix that. I also noticed that now I don't have that big urge to poop as soon as I wake up. If there is no bathroom near, I will not be in trouble. Where before I would poop my pants. I don't know why. Now, I just sit, relax and it may take 2 minutes until things start coming out on their own. Sometimes if they are drier, I have yo push a little and no trouble happens.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 17 Mar 2018, 15:17

Oh I'd love to be where you are!! I'm just worried that these pebble starting bms will reck my success with lis, if I'm going to do lis I'm going to have to travel 5 hours by car then go to a doctor fill them in an transfer all my medical records give a new address I'll give them my sister's address because she's local to the area that will have me seeing the best NZ crs there are then get a crs appointment then go home then travel back again for the appointment see what the crs says then be booked for lis then go home then travel back again to get it done then home again alot of 5 hour car trips but I'd say it's worth it I won't be getting lis in my town because I'm not confident in the surgeons like the one who did my Botox gave me a new fissure an didn't do anything to the fissure at all
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 17 Mar 2018, 15:19

I use to live where my sister lives I wish I still did this would be so much more simple
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 17 Mar 2018, 15:31

Why don't you take the kids and stay at your sister for a week until you recover.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 17 Mar 2018, 16:25

I was actually just thinking about that but my sister works long hours an it's only a 1 bedroom her an her partner live there but I've stayed there with the kids before but that's sleeping in the living room my mother in-law lives 40mins from the hospital she would be super helpful with the kids she lives alone in a 2 bedroom I haven't told either of these family members so that's another thing I don't mind telling both of them it's embarrassing but my sister knows I'm dealing with an issue but I haven't explained the issue an my mother in-law knew about the fissure when I was newly suffering from it 4 years ago with my new born so it wouldn't be to difficult to say hay I'm still dealing with it an I'm getting surgery can me an the boys come stay a few days mite even get my partner to take time off work an come with us
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 17 Mar 2018, 16:45

The embarrassment needs to go. You are a mother and have sacrificed your health. This is very honorable and no one should be ashamed of. No medical condition should be embarrassing to begin with, as anything can happen to anyone and we all have to be sympathetic and help each other. I am sure, you mother in law would be more than happy to even drive you to and from the surgery and take care of you for a while.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 17 Mar 2018, 17:12

I know your right but I've always been super shy since childhood an I'm embarrassed plus my side of the family isn't open with stuff like that we're not a hugging kind of family an it sucks everyone is so uncomfortable with each other we don't tell each other our problems but that all needs to change I already feel like I started the change lately by speaking my truth an being me I think if I start talking an being open it will be contagious I've already seen a little bit of this since I started asking the tough questions to certain people an putting things in a way that they can't deny I've starting opening the openness this is a different story all together but some what relevant
missy moo
King Fissure