Afraid and needing support

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Afraid and needing support

Postby missy moo » 20 Apr 2019, 19:50

So yesterday my fissure fleared up from a soft stool! I'm beyond frustrated, how does a fissure not like soft stool I feel like I can't win! It's the worst it's been in 6months. I guess I'll be getting more Botox some time soon it's times like this I just want lis already. My diet is good water good magnesium and vit C before bed every night. I haven't seen that much blood in ages! Also Abu if my fissure bleeds every BM does that mean I need to do something more invasive? Because my body clearly isn't healing
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Abu » 20 Apr 2019, 23:27

Missy, I am so sorry to hear this from you. I wonder why so much blood, normally fissures don't bleed that much. Maybe you should go see the CRS to exclude something else. Does it also hurt?
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby missy moo » 21 Apr 2019, 00:06

Yep it hurt then was super itchy afterwards by lots of blood I mean more spots of blood nothing major I think its just certain times of month dam hormones my fissure has commonly fleared up the week leading to a period maybe I should look into sorting my hormones but it's always something why do I need to keep worrying about something and always changing and trying to fix something it's tiring I just want to be healthy i always think about what I'm eatting and dam water 5.5 years of this! One thing I have thought alot about Abu after speaking to you is mineral drops I need to buy some but it's $50 so I need to wait till I have spear money to get some but I really do think that is something I need. Thanks for the support Abu it's so so nice knowing we can all come here for a cry and a vent and be supported
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 21 Apr 2019, 01:18

There is truth in your words, the hormones can affect the quality of stools but still, having flare-up with soft stools is not something I can understand. I know you already follow a healthy diet Missy so I doubt you need those expensive drops. i took them for a while and I felt great but I am not sure it was because of them or not, as i stopped them some weeks ago and still feel very good without them. Normally i only recommend drops to people with low blood pressure in order to replenish electrolytes in the blood.
Fighting this for so long is very tiring indeed especially when experiencing setbacks. All I can say is to direct your thoughts to how your life will be when completely healed from this. What will you do, how will you live, what will your thoughts, actions, feeling be like when this happens? I really believe in the power of our minds and connection to God.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 21 Apr 2019, 01:47

Yes I remember you mentioning it to me because I have near low blood pressure it's always been on the low side of normal so was my grandmothers, its something I definitely want to look into I don't think I eat a broad enough diet I don't eat dairy maybe I need to start I don't eat meat maybe only once a month maybe I need to eat more meat also I don't eat whole grains maybe I should start? It's a constant jugging game
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 21 Apr 2019, 01:50

I think the hormones affect the skin and also natural build up of pressure
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 21 Apr 2019, 01:54

You can try to introduce more foods slowly and one by one just to see how you feel.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 21 Apr 2019, 02:05

It's such an over controlling life issue, I think about fissure this fissure that all the time it's non stop it's one thing to be healthy then it's a whole other thing to live your life around something
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 21 Apr 2019, 02:32

it surely is Missy. But you are strong, arent' you? You've been dealing with this for more than 5 years already. I still think you are too young to revert to LIS and you have a chance to heal naturally. Try to read about ways to relax your muscles try massaging the area so you can bring blood in there and release the tension, especially when you know your period is about to start.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 21 Apr 2019, 02:45

I've thought about anal dilation but then I think maybe that's to invasive, massage mite work but it's another whole thing to add to the list I just try to stay positive and not focus on the fissure like I use to that gets me from it taking over my day to it just taking over an hour or 2 at most but I know when my hormones are off leading up to a period because I get anxiety and sad easily also instead of a setback being a setback it's a tragedy that makes me cry it becomes all consuming were as others times it wouldnt. I think some woman get fissures easily when they hit menopause because this same hormone is low the same one that gets low before a period I'll look into it some more
missy moo
King Fissure