Botox Again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox Again

Postby owmybum » 16 Nov 2019, 04:41

How are you doing missy? X
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby missy moo » 16 Nov 2019, 16:27

Hi owmybum,
Im doing ok today's bm was a bit of an oddish shape an texture soft but just a bit more formed the normal and I felt the sharpness to start then finished with some blood on the tp so still have an active fissure after 2 rounds of botox and its been 5 months since my second dose but no pain afterwards which is all that matters to me at the moment if I can live some what normally and have minimal pain and not during the day like it use yo be then I'm happy with that. How have you been?
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Okaybum » 19 Nov 2019, 15:22

I'm sorry to hear that Missy. I will never understand random odd poos.

Thanks Sue. Since then I've been having more solid 1-1.5 cm diameter poop and I surprisingly had no pain. Everything opened up great. I had to drive to another office for work so it was a long day in the car but my bum felt good. I may have pushed it by relaxing and playing a video game that night with more sitting.

BMS were good but I got a random stinging when wiping so I thought it was irritated. Feels a bit like small spasms though. Today I definitely felt a sore spot during my BM. No blood. So I'm debating whether I want to do a sitz bath and start up the nifedipine or gtn cream.

Good days and bad days seems like the new normal. Bad days are getting better so there's that.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby SueMac » 27 Nov 2019, 07:55

Okaybum and missy that sounds good to me. Good to hear positive vibes! Although with some bad day too unfortunately like me. I'm ok-ish. Not any big flare ups but I still have post BM soreness, it tails off after an hour or two but doesnt usually go away altogether. Then next morning it feels ok again but then I have a BM and it's back. I'm needing movicol I think forever but my GP says it is ok long term. I need only half to one sachet a day.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 27 Nov 2019, 15:56

Suemac I take 1 sachet and 2 coloxyl pills each day don't know if I need this much but it works an I don't want to risk reducing anything
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 27 Nov 2019, 15:58

If I just take 1 sachet I get hard tips I hate it
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 04 Dec 2019, 06:44

I don't think that is excessive, you could reduce it every other day if you're worried but it sounds ok to me.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 04 Dec 2019, 18:28

Thanks suemac :)
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 16 Dec 2019, 15:13

So today was the worst in 6.5 months since my second round of botox this morning my bm was a bit more formed an misshapened it's so frustrating I have a driving test today an both today an yesterday my bms were a bit harder so this is probably why. So anyway today has been the worst in 6.5 months my bm felt like pre botox sharp like a razor blade feeling very upset today I just think I need lis my muscle can't stretch for the odd stress bm we all have stress bms you can't prevent them it's a part of life. And I have no one to talk to about it which is a massive part of the suffering. I just want to be healed I've been pretty darn good for 6 months can you imagine how disappointed I feel right now!!
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 16 Dec 2019, 15:17

One a lighter note I'm grateful that I'm in no pain post bm but feel as if I'll need to go again which I'm scared of I don't want to feel this pain anymore it's traumatic this has plagued me when I was at the lowest points in my life an it just takes me back I'm feeling really sad it's just not fear I'm trying to be positive but I just don't know what to do anymore. Also I'm a solo parent and it's the holidays so this is added stress. Feeling defeated
missy moo
King Fissure