JUST SAYN HI !

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

JUST SAYN HI !

Postby Guest » 25 Nov 2006, 16:53

hi folks..the gizmo here// :lol!:
hope everyone had a great turkey day :geek: / pain free i hope.. Image
all is well my way...pain free and drug free.. Image my secret. Image .hum.. let me think.. lots and lots of water.. / fiber tabs / colase / and staying away from junk food :no: .. thats about it.. all bm have been heaven sent!.. Image
well hope all is fine !! :D
the giz :farao:

Re: JUST SAYN HI !

Postby Guest » 25 Nov 2006, 21:32

That is so great to hear.....and very encouraging Image
take care,
Sara

Postby Cheryl » 26 Nov 2006, 01:11

Hey Giz, sounds like your recovery is going really well!
I love to hear positive feedback from the ops, because so many people are afraid of it! I know I was.. and I didnt need to be!
I am going well too.. now 5 weeks post op - i have slackened off a couple of times with my diet, and luckilly for me my BM's hardened up just a small amount.. enough to warn me to get back to my 'good' diet.. tonight is lots of vegies and a portion of chicken..
Image I even had a couple of drinks on Fri night.. which didnt seem to affect much at all Image
I may be pre-empting this but I 'think' I may be on my way to a FULL recovery :D
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Nov 2006, 14:26

Great to hear from all of ya'll! Image
I am better after a horrible week. I plan on seeing my regular doctor tomorrow for an out-of-town-referral to a colo-rectal surgeon. Seems I need to have the surgery *before* the first of the year to avoid my insurance deductable from going up. But yesterday and today have been much better Image
I hope ya'll will continue to let us know how you all are doing post-op! We need the encouragement, especially me!
Hugh :joker:
Deleted User 5

Postby Cheryl » 01 Dec 2006, 05:42

Hey Hugh, I know you're busy before Christmas, but the sooner you get it done, the better... just think how you are about to be 'pain free' very soon!! You can jump on the Cheryl, Christina & Giz Bandwagon!! Image You are already a pro at managing your diet and softeners - so after surgery recovery will be a synch !! Stay positive - you are on the right track :D
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Postby Guest » 01 Dec 2006, 07:17

yea ..i think shes 100% correct..seems like the jumpstart i had with my diet change before the op. had a big help in recovery....i was eating different/and fiber pills like 3 weeks before the op. seems it takes a while for the stuff to fully clean ya out and start moving nice threw ya...smoooooth baby smoooth!!!
dr giz....a.r.g. / anal research guinee pig

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion