Botox update......

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Botox update......

Postby Guest » 17 Sep 2007, 15:51

Hello,
I just want to check in with everyone. Today is September 17th. I am still feeling good. I am having little pain and it last only moments. I had my Botox shot Aug 6th and I think this has helped greatly. I feel normal not 100% but real close. I stick to my routine. I take baths only at night if I feel discomfort. I take one every morning after my BM and I am good to go the rest of the day. I have stopped my Colace and replaced it with 1/2 glass of prune juice at night just a cuple of ounces. This helps alot. My BMs stay soft this way. I am hoping for a total pain free BM soon. But even if that happens I will still stick to my routime of supplements, eating and baths. and water, water, water...... :cheer: I hope everyone is doing well. I will check in again soon.
Take Care.
Patty

Postby Guest » 17 Sep 2007, 16:48

Thanks for the update. I was thinking about you today and how hard it must have been for you to work during the worst of it. Gosh, you had it so rough. I don't know how you managed. I am so glad you are getting close to normal. That is wonderful. You are an inspiration!

Postby Guest » 17 Sep 2007, 17:20

Lecia,
You guys are my inspiration. I took bits and pieces from everyone to help me heal. Kim talked about peaches for fruit that he would eat, so I bought peaches. You told me about All Bran Buds so I eat it every orning with Soy Milk. Gareth gave suggestions about probiotics so I got that too and take supplemants everyday. Buttgirl went and had Botox so I talked to her and got a shot myself. These are just a few examples. Ths forum healed me.
Thank you Image
Take Care
Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Sep 2007, 10:06

I had my Botox shot Aug 6th and I think this has helped greatly.
Hey, Patty, don't you think that is an understatement? It made all the difference, eh?
Congrats on feeling so well, here's to a fissure that should well on it's way to being healed by now....hopefully!
Deleted User 5