I cant take this anymore!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: I cant take this anymore!

Postby Positive Girl » 24 Mar 2013, 17:14

I am new to this forum but unfortunately not new to the pain of Anal Fissure........now fissures. I have been suffering on and off since July 2009. It did heal after a 2nd injection of botox in April 2010 but in 2011 I had breast cancer........all cured now but the chemo made me v constipated so the AF returned. It healed again and then in 2011 I had a failed breast reconstruction surgery lasting 20 hours and boy did all that anaesthetic and morphine give me terrible constipation.........back came the fissure. I have had two botox injections in the past two months, the last one last Friday, this is last chance saloon for me........if this doesn't work it is going to be the LIS surgery which really scares me. I so sympathise with Hendrick when he says I can't take this anymore........either can I, my life is on hold, I can't plan anything. My family are wonderful but they must be so fed up with me being unwell and in pain all the time..........I think my friends and work colleagues must think I am a fruit cake as some days I am in so much pain I end up running up and down the stairs to try to create blood flow to my backside to help healing...........sorry to be a moan but I am just praying it heals soon
Positive Girl
Fibre Addict

Postby hendrick181 » 24 Mar 2013, 19:25

I can relate... Part of my 2 yrs of sheer misery were similar to yours in that other procedures made it return with a vengeance... I had the absess which required pain killers and got constipated and it returned. Then in december i had surgery on my nose to help stop me from snoring and oh boy constipated again and so sad to see you again Mr. fissure! Hang in there. And keep following these forums as a daily reminder to stay on task... I know we will get thru this awful condition! So sorry to hear about your treatments! Is everything else cured? You're already a survivor.... Keep the faith....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby hendrick181 » 24 Mar 2013, 19:30

Hi marg. i bought coconut oil in baking section at grocery store. Its spectrum organic coconut oil. Its got 14g of fat in a tbsp... Does that seem right to take twice a day? Its like white paste in a jar? Thanks....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 24 Mar 2013, 19:31

Also do u heat it up or just take at room temp in pasty form?
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby Positive Girl » 25 Mar 2013, 09:23

Hi Hendrick, thanks for your lovely comments. Yes I am definitely a Survivor !! And yes all my other "ailments" are totally gone. I was v lucky and never forget it, yes a mastectomy at 47 wasn't the best news but no lymph involvement and I know that the chemo and Rad therapy sorted out everything. I had my two year checks in Feb and all perfect........always a relief !!!!
Do you know this forum is just brilliant, it really helps to share with other people what is a v difficult situation. I never ever thought that my whole day would be totally taken over by when I was going to go to the loo !! But IT WILL HEAL, it did before and it WILL AGAIN !!! Today I ate fruit and yogurt for breakfast avoiding porridge and bread and drank lots and lots of water. One of these days we will look back on all of this and laugh !!!!!
Hang in there Viv
Positive Girl
Fibre Addict

Postby hendrick181 » 25 Mar 2013, 21:14

Hello to anyone who reads. I did figure out a great way to keep stool soft. I was taking it for a kidneystone i previously had 4 years ago(my naturalpath said it can help dissolve it)... A great fyi for anyone u know of going thru it. I had forgotten all about it but after being so so desperate i went back and got a bottle first thing this morning. Its called 'liquid chloroform'. Its a green liquid u take with water daily as a dietary supplement.... I had 3 painless bowel movements today! It says to take it daily so i assume its safe. I did take it after what i i had thought was the worst pain ever in the kidney stone 4 yrs ago and it did dissolve it and allow it to pass! Obviously after having this i now know what pain is. Im gonna take this stuff again forever.....fyi. It will turn your BM green.... Dont panic.....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 26 Mar 2013, 08:06

Oops. Liquid chlorophyl. Stupid predictive typing sorry guys....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 27 Mar 2013, 22:40

Since relapse last week, had blood last nite trying to use nitro. Anyone have any ideas on how to use the nitro? i think i became intolerant to it after that and the glycerin was used for 1 1/2yrs. i feel like im running out of time to get this thing healed.... Seems like 1 step forward and then 1 step back all over again. I feel defeated:( . Man this sucks.
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 27 Mar 2013, 22:41

Botox was 5 weeks ago..... Clock is ticking on me....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 28 Mar 2013, 06:53

Hey all i did find an awesome sorce of fiber that tastes great and doesnt increase bulkiness. Its in the produce section at alot of groceries stores. Its a juice located in the cooler section called "Blue Goodness" from Bolthouse Farms. Has 8g of fiber in 8oz of liquid. Tastes great. A little spendy at $4 for a 16oz bottle but i dont care at this point....
hendrick181
Salt Bather